Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello kindleboards:

technothriller/adventure "soul identity" is still listed for only a penny... i'd love for you to read it!

it's got a smart-aleck protagonist, and a killer premise... once you read it, i'd love to hear from you about what you thought.

thanks,
dennis batchelder

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
denbatch said:
hello kindleboards:

technothriller/adventure "soul identity" is still listed for only a penny... i'd love for you to read it!

it's got a smart-aleck protagonist, and a killer premise... once you read it, i'd love to hear from you about what you thought.

thanks,
dennis batchelder
I know I've said this before, but I really enjoyed reading SI. I'm pretty sure I posted a review on Amazon. I'll double-check, and if I didn't I will.

How's the new one coming along? I'm definitely looking forward to it, and I would even pay 99 cents for it. ;)

You might like to join us in the Author Support thread where we encourage each other's WIP (works in progress).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi gertie:

thanks for the kind words!

'soul intent' is slowly marching along: i'm working through the fifth draft now, and i'm planning to release in november. i'm struggling with scott to get him more engaged in what is really madame flora's story.

i'll check out the author's corner.

dennis

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
denbatch said:
hi gertie:

thanks for the kind words!

'soul intent' is slowly marching along: i'm working through the fifth draft now, and i'm planning to release in november. i'm struggling with scott to get him more engaged in what is really madame flora's story.

i'll check out the author's corner.

dennis
And Flora's granddaughters, too, I hope. :D

liannallama said:
Thanks--I just got it (oh, I'm getting quite a pile of books to read now, LOL!)
Good thing we have Kindles. My closet would be overflowing with my TBR pile. At least I have lots to read while waiting for Dennis' new book to come out in November. ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have to chime in here.  I have already written Dennis to tell him how much I enjoyed Soul Identity.  It's a great thrilling, riveting, novel.  I highly recommend it. ;D ;D
jp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.