Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm running an LGBT and Gay Romance story giveaway while I slowly get back into publishing (it doesn't have to be gay romance, it doesn't have to be a romance, but at least have an LGBT+ character in the cast.)

Please note that while I'm not new to building a list, I am new to story origin so I'm still working out some kinks. The promo will start on October 1st until 14th, I plan to share it to my newsletter and social media. I have a very small list myself so this is not required for anyone who signs up but would be appreciated. I may or may not do facebook ads for the promo (I'm still working on how to set that up if possible, but I've got nearly two weeks.)

If anyone is interested in joining, click the link below to join :)

https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/14fcb5ac-f889-11ea-8682-ef2d02741c5b/info

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm bumping up this thread, in case anyone is interested, click the above link.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put up a temporary banner for the giveaway :)

It's not the best but I made it in ten minutes on an online design tool. There are three other authors in the giveaway besides me, submit a reader magnet, previews welcome, to build your newsletter. I will also be running a facebook ad on the giveaway (on my own dime, my list is small and I'd like to contribute something, plus I wouldn't mind the experience.)

I'll bump this thread again in five days if I don't get a lot of signups.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all!

So far, we have ten books and nine authors in the promo. I'm working out how I can do facebook ads on the promotion but I thought I might do 2 separate campaigns for each week the promo will run.

If interested, click the link above to check it out. I will be accepting applications until 30th.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Final call to join the promotion. So far we have thirteen books and twelve authors (including me.) Offer a reader magnet for free to build your mailing list.
Will be accepting applications until 30th.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
14 books and 13 authors :)

Final banner up. Last day to apply if you'd like to join.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts