Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just missed that one last night... I really like that one.  Thanks for the heads up, though!  That red with the lamb trim is really pretty... they go so fast.  I love his covers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I check his site every day... and I always miss the window where things are not sold out. *cry* And I've been checking since the end of December.

Anyone who has actually purchased one of these, or seen them not sold out: what time of day does he usually post them? I am Eastern Standard Time and I know it is some time before my lunch break, but I can never seem to catch it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
In theory his designs look OK........but the limited selection is not all that wonderful......Prices are good though!
Well it is not a business with mass manufacturing. He is one person who has a day job and does this in his spare time.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have bought several of them, he usually posts them late on Sunday afternoons, or middle evening.  He is in North Carolina.  He sometimes posts on the Home page of his website on Friday nights or Saturdays that he is making covers to post soon.  You can email him, he is very friendly and straightforward.  I have also heard that he can make a cover for you with your fabric that you send him, at his usual price.  This may only be a rumor, best to ask him about this first. 

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
best time is on the weekends..Frank travels for his "real job

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Vorpaks said:
I check his site every day... and I always miss the window where things are not sold out. *cry* And I've been checking since the end of December.

Anyone who has actually purchased one of these, or seen them not sold out: what time of day does he usually post them? I am Eastern Standard Time and I know it is some time before my lunch break, but I can never seem to catch it.
He has a mailing list that he sends email to before he posts new covers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts