Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Strangedog K2 Tiger cover last Thursday night & got it today. It's very well made & cute, but it just isn't for me. I emailed Strangedog to tell him this and that I wanted to return it for a refund. I just checked my email and have a refund from PayPal--before I even sent it back!

That's customer service well above and beyond the call of duty. I thought it deserved a mention. ;D

--kindlenewbie

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes, I agree that Frank is awesome!  I mentioned that I wanted the new black metallic dragonfly with the lamb trim and wondered when and how I could pay for one and he could just send it when he had it made...and he sent me one in the mail FREE!!!!  :eek:  wow!  I fell all over myself thanking him...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Being a StrangeDog paying customer and aficionado, a few months ago I emailed him re Dragonflies, telling why I loved Dragonflies.  We got into an exchange that included spiritual, temporal and integral issues among Kindle users, and how to make friends with insects and frogs.  He is intelligent, kind, friendly and real......  He is one of the good guys.  :) :) 8),

·
Registered
601 Posts
ricky said:
Being a StrangeDog paying customer and aficionado, a few months ago I emailed him re Dragonflies, telling why I loved Dragonflies. We got into an exchange that included spiritual, temporal and integral issues among Kindle users, and how to make friends with insects and frogs. He is intelligent, kind, friendly and real...... He is one of the good guys. :) :) 8),
Yes, the first purchase I made from him took quite a while because he was out of town so we communicated over email and I remember being really impressed that he was able to carry on such wonderful conversations with me even though he was obviously so busy. He has the gift of making someone feel like they are his only customer when we all know that he has many, many fans ;0) what a great guy!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I finally found a Strangedog cover for my K1 available and bought it immediately. I have been checking the website for months. It was my favorite - the dragonflies. I got it within a couple of day of placing my order. I agree, Frank is a first class guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts