Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually received this cover before I received the Kindle. I was lucky enough to time it right at Frank's site and actually found the cover I wanted in stock at that moment.The cover is held closed by a strap and snap. The snap at times is a little stiff unsnapping, bit is always secure in operation. The cover measures eight inches by six inches by one and one forth inches at the strap. these dimensions afford the Kindle approximately one quarter of an inch protection all around. The cover folds back very easily for reading. The Kindle is held in place with a pair of metal brackets on the left side and Small piece of Velcro on the right. The placement of the Velcro matches what was already on my Kindel from the Oberon cover I also own. The mechanism hold the Kindle quite securely. Two things about the metal brackets: One, there was sharp edge around the perimeter of the brackets that I smoothed with a small file. Two, They were white and did not match the rest of the case. I have colored them with a Magic Marker, but at some time will try to find paint to match my Quest skin.
Overall, I like this cover very well. It is light weight at only six and one eighth ounces. It is good for protection. It is only a little less finished than some of the others I own and I knock it down for that to an A-.

Front view

Back view

Inside view

Bottom view, folded for reading

Side view

·
Registered
392 Posts
Good review - I like that case.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nice pictures. That cover and skin go so well together!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts