Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurry, there are covers available on his website...

Tracie

I ordered the warm quilt. Now I just need the Dragonflies!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just saw your post & went to the site & almost everything is sold out..........:( I wanted A touch of class or warm quilt...........I'm happy someone got one. YAY you! :)
Thanks for letting us know anyway.
Kristie

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, the Tropical Butterflies on tan(2) or blue(1) backgrounds are still available.  Wildflowers, with it's "wild" bright colors is still there with 3 available.

Bummer, the "Touch of Class" cover reminded me at first of a small purse.

Love the "Warm Quilt" design.  Hopefully that will be back in stuck.  Of course, if it does I will totally unaware of it until it's too late again  ::)

I'm glade he cleaned up his pages so everything is now down to 1 page.  Much better, IMO.

Marci

Marci

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Goofy370 said:
There are now 4 Old World Map covers listed on his site. Hope that helps someone!

Tracie
YES! It helped me very much. THANK YOU!

P.S. For whatever reason, I wasn't automatically notified that these were in stock, even though I signed up for that through his website - so it's always good to double-check the site just in case. Thank you for alerting us, Goofy370. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Goofy370, that is a great analogy! It's exactly like that.......haha :0

Kristie

·
Registered
860 Posts
Has anyone noticed a pattern as to when new Strangedog covers are posted?  I would love to get my hands on one of these and frankly I'm tired of dialing the same number over and over and over... ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
CS said:
P.S. For whatever reason, I wasn't automatically notified that these were in stock, even though I signed up for that through his website - so it's always good to double-check the site just in case. Thank you for alerting us, Goofy370. :)
I emailed Frank the other day asking about alerts. His reply was:

Regarding the automatic notifications: I am seriously considering disabling that function as there are usually 200 people signed up for notification on each cover. I generally only make 4 - 6, send out 200 emails, they are sold in minutes and I get scores of complaints that people received notification yet found them sold out.

So he may not have sent any out. I didn't get any alerts either and I was hoping to catch the Old World Map.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love this thread. I really hope it will lead me to the promise land of getting the Old World Map cover.

Thanks and keep up the great work

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
meempdog said:
Love this thread. I really hope it will lead me to the promise land of getting the Old World Map cover.

Thanks and keep up the great work
Meempdog and Kimmy - there is an Old World Map cover up for bid on eBay. Unfortunately the bid is now up to $43.00 and the auction doesn't end until Friday. Really sad thing about this one is it was originally available for a "buy it now" at $20 until people started bidding on it!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've been watching that auction and have a feeling it's going to go for a ridiculous amount. I missed the buy it now option. Just my luck.  :-\

·
Registered
19 Posts
Angela said:
Meempdog and Kimmy - there is an Old World Map cover up for bid on eBay. Unfortunately the bid is now up to $43.00 and the auction doesn't end until Friday. Really sad thing about this one is it was originally available for a "buy it now" at $20 until people started bidding on it!
Speaking of amusing things on eBay, I see there's a brand new Kindle available for the Buy It Now price of $499.... ???

Caveat emptor!

JJ

·
Registered
294 Posts
There is a purple Butterflies Strangedog cover on ebay.  It will be interesting to see what that goes for.  It's really pretty!  Groan, I am so greedy for these covers!  But no more for me for a while  ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There are 2 new covers on his site. 3 in an African print and 3 tiger print. Hope it helps. I keep checking for the dragonfly cover for myself...
Tracie

1 - 20 of 48 Posts