Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at Strangedog's website.  He has pictures of what the K2 cover is going to look like.  It is very interesting.  It looks very slim and sleek.  I think I like it!  He did not have any for sale yet but it looks like he will soon.  Take a peek.  (And no, I don't have any connection with Strangedog, I just think he makes a very nice product.)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I went to the site and saw the one picture on the home page. Are there more somewhere? I am intrigued by his metal clip and how well it works. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, on the left at the bottom of the column it says "what about Kindle2".  There is more information. 

·
Registered
294 Posts
I saw the picture of his prototype earlier.  It's the same fabric as my K1 cover!  It's the Dark and Stormy Night fabric!

I want that one when (if) I upgrade to the K2. 

Either that or a patriotic fabric.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Trekker said:
I think there are 2 metal clips one the left and a piece of velcro on the right. I'm also curious about the clips and any possible scratching. I'm sure he's addressed that...maybe the clips are felt lined or something like that.
If they will be like the ones on his K1 version, they are lined.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Trekker said:
I think there are 2 metal clips on the left and a piece of velcro on the right. I'm also curious about the clips and any possible scratching. I'm sure he's addressed that...maybe the clips are felt lined or something like that.
I am curious about the clips too. I have some of his covers for my K1 which I love. I do not think I am going to buy any of Strangedogs covers for K2 only because I already bought some other covers. If somone buys one when they are ready I would love to hear what they think about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts