Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,457 Posts
**mantra time....** "I really don't need a second cover.  I really don't need a second cover.  I really don't need a second cover."

But if he ever gets around to producing Tree Frog with the leather trim, I'm going to have a hard time holding out.  That fabric is freaking adorable.

I either need to start making my own accessories or become independently wealthy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
I'm not even tempted by them! (I have a Klassic Kindle ;) )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
The butterflies one is still there!  Guess which one I bought  :D Actually snagged one on Wed. night and it was shipped today.  Hope they leap down here quickly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Saw those this morning and had a hard time resisting the tree frogs.  I agree it's so darn cute!  I just can't wrap my head around having velcro on my K.  :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
BurBunny said:
Saw those this morning and had a hard time resisting the tree frogs. I agree it's so darn cute! I just can't wrap my head around having velcro on my K. :(
Strangedog uses two brackets to hold the Kindle and 1 one inch square of velcro to hold the Kindle to the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
intinst said:
Strangedog uses two brackets to hold the Kindle and 1 one inch square of velcro to hold the Kindle to the case.
A square inch is still more than I want on my Kindle. On bad days, I want to be able to read the K nekkid (not saying which one of us would be that way... or both), and velcro and nekkid do not mix.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,323 Posts
BurBunny said:
A square inch is still more than I want on my Kindle. On bad days, I want to be able to read the K nekkid (not saying which one of us would be that way... or both), and velcro and nekkid do not mix.
I guess it wouldn't be too bad if you had the fuzzy part on the Kindle and not the prickly part.

But, really, I agree with you. . .though I don't anticipate reading without the cover, I just really don't want to stick velcro to it. Not even a little bit. :)

Ann
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top