Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Amazon can be slow to publish, but I've got one title stuck for a week now.

I changed pricing on Superman's Cape a week ago and it is still showing as 'In Review'. What the heck.

Anyone else stuck?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I would try and escalate the matter through Amazon. I published a new title a week ago that took 24 hours to go live. I've changed prices multiple times on multiple products within the past week and it didn't take an abnormally long amount of time for any of those changes to go live.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent off an email on the 24th – silence has been eerie.  :mad:

Maybe Amazon is busy fixing the Netflix issues?
Or maybe they are busy counting the number of new Amazon Prime Video users during the Netflix outage.  :p :p

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian Spangler said:
I know Amazon can be slow to publish, but I've got one title stuck for a week now.

I changed pricing on Superman's Cape a week ago and it is still showing as 'In Review'. What the heck.

Anyone else stuck?
Finally heard back from Amazon - they are reviewing why just changing the price of my book has caused it to get stuck 'In Review'.

Sounds like double-speak to me. I'm sure they are busy this time of year and so will practice some patience. It is a good thing I'm not selling many books, otherwise I'd be annoyed at missing out on the extra dollars.

·
Registered
719 Posts
If you don't hear back from them *soon* I would try to get someone on the phone to elevate the issue. Guaranteed somewhere along the food chain someone can push an "approved" button (or even an "Undo" button to return it to its previous state and let you re-submit!) and get the matter cleared up.

If you're raising the price, point out the fact that they're missing out on extra sales just as you are. It's a pittance to them but I'm sure you could find a sympathetic ear to help expedite everything.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Brian Spangler said:

Anyone else stuck?
I put up an Omnibus of my first three yesterday and this morning it's up. Maybe that new spellchecker thing is causing problems?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts