Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question for those who've applied DecalGirl skins:  did you get the Stuff Bak tag also?  Does it fit well on your Kindle?

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
OK, I think we've determined that there are quite a lot of members without Stuff Bak tags.  Any with them?  Positive responses only or new pertinent information so we don't have to keep checking the thread...though the negatives do bump it so that's not all bad.  :) Thanks!

Betsy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently ordered a skin for my kindle, and contrary to every one else it seems I did get the tag. I don't have the skin yet, but once I get it, I'll let you know if it interferes with anything or such. I just saw the 5 bucks or so little enough to pay for a bit of extra peace of mind. *shrug* I'll let you know once I get it and my new cover:)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Triv said:
I recently ordered a skin for my kindle, and contrary to every one else it seems I did get the tag. I don't have the skin yet, but once I get it, I'll let you know if it interferes with anything or such. I just saw the 5 bucks or so little enough to pay for a bit of extra peace of mind. *shrug* I'll let you know once I get it and my new cover:)
I'd appreciate the info. I hope you never have to use it!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I, too, bought a DecalGirl skin and paid the few extra bucks for the StuffBak tag. If I found someone's Kindle (or other electronic device, wallet, or whatever), I would certainly do all I could to return it, so I hope that if I ever lose my Kindle, someone would do the same for me.

That being said, I've been waiting on my Kindle itself since December! But I received the skin and StuffBak tag already, and the tag looks small enough to not be a problem when I place it on the Kindle.

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered it when I ordered my DecalGirl camo skin. It is very tiny. I had to use my reading glasses to be able to register the tag. It's basically a reward system and stuff back allows you to offer an additional reward to theirs to help incenitivize those that find it. Here are a couple of pictures. It's very nonobtruvisive. I hope I never have the occassion to test it but for $5 couldn't pass it up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.