Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I know I'm probably a complete idiot but I just can't figure out what this part of the skin is for?

EDIT: I finally figured it out-the pieces go on either side and wrap around. Good grief, would it have killed DecalGirl to include a diagram or something? Or maybe I'm just an idiot...lol

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Okay I know I'm probably a complete idiot but I just can't figure out what this part of the skin is for?

No stupid questions here NYC, all questions are legit. :) Is that the back cover piece? I didn't cover the back of my Kindle. I'm sure you will get some more answers.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Although, I don't have a skin for my Kindle. I believe that is for your charger.

Aha, Betsy. GMTA

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Although, I don't have a skin for my Kindle. I believe that is for your charger.

Aha, Betsy. GMTA
We must have been totally simultaneous, as I didn't get the dreaded "there has been a post" response! LOL!

I went and dug out my skin sheet to see what the charger skin looked like, and yes, that's it!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Yes, it is the charger cover. I also used the retangular piece that would cover the thumb wheel to put on my usb cable.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it's not-it's much too big.

EDIT- I finally figured it out-the pieces go on either side and wrap around. Good grief, would it have killed DecalGirl to include a diagram or something? Or maybe I'm just an idiot...lol

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I know that I am in the great minority here, but skins on kindle's look grotesque to me.  I cannot imagine doing that ato my beautiful toy.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Dori said:
I know that I am in the great minority here, but skins on kindle's look grotesque to me. I cannot imagine doing that ato my beautiful toy.
That's okay, Dori. I still love you anyway.

L

1 - 19 of 19 Posts