Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this cover? I really like the professional look, but wonder how the tri-fold works while reading. Does it encumber the Kindle, so that it is hard to hold one handed? I'm torn between one of these and an Oberon cover, so trying for more info on the Stylz, there's plenty about the Oberons.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have a Stylz. It is gorgeous (I love croco).  It is heavier than the M-edge.  I dont own an Oberon right now - so I cannot compare to that.  And it folds back very easily.  One think I really like is that there is a hole in front of the on/off,  whispernet buttons.  Easy to use.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have this cover and love it.  I really like the hole cut out in the back for access to the switches.  I think the trifold makes it easier to hold..... more ways to hold it.  I had a slight problem with my original one but emailed Stylz and they sent me a replacement. It got to the US in 5 days from the netherlands, great customer service.

Karen Thompson

·
Registered
22 Posts
Add another vote for the Avantgarde cover - it is heavier but folding the cover back is no problem.  Love the looks and protection it provides and I also appreciate the cutout for the switches.  I purchased an M-Edge with the Kindle but I was very uncomfortable using the on/off switch while in the cover - I usually ended up taking it out of the cover to turn it off. This prompted the search for another cover and I am very satisfied.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts