Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered from them? I got a notice that it shipped last friday and now I'm just getting obsessive. I wish every company would give you tracking numbers! Or at least tell me how it was sent...

/back to bothering the mailroom lady (USPS stuff) and Front Desk folks (all other deliveries)...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Never ordered from them. Perhaps you should contact them. I hate the waiting game too.  :-\

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Ordered mine 2/21/09
Shipping notice 2/27/09
still not received

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
intinst said:
Ordered mine 2/21/09
Shipping notice 2/27/09
still not received
Exactly the same as me... guess we'll wait together. :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
mom133d said:
Exactly the same as me... guess we'll wait together. :)
Impatiently... sigh

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
It doesn't help with the wait that they are based out of the Netherlands, so we have international mailings to take extra time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Mom,

I received my shipping confirmation Friday as well and received it yesterday.  Maybe yours will be delivered today!  It is beautiful, but I did add a little dot of velcro to help hold the left side up.

Fingers crossed for yours to arrive!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
My cover came in the mail today, and I must say I believe it was worth the wait. (short, actually campared to the wait for the Kindle) And It's Beautiful!  Very professional looking. mom133d, I hope yours arrives today as well, but even if it takes a little longer I think you will love it, too.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hadn't arrived before I left work on friday. Might run down to the mailroom in a few minutes...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woo hoo! Its here!!! Now everyone is telling me I've blinged out my Kindle. LOL  But while showing it off, I got to see an iPhone with the Kindle app.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts