Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently noticed that when I originally published on KDP and Createspace, I must have made an error, because the title of my series is actually listed as the subtitle.

Currently Amazon lists my Title as:
(Title)The Never Hero | (Subtitle) Chronicles of Jonathan Tibbs

It should be
Title: The Never Hero
Series: Chronicles of Jonathan Tibbs

I want to fix it but I'm scared of the ramifications. I've heard horror stories where the book might loose its reviews or its association to its paperback. Has anyone got any experience with this? Say I want to have it read:
(Title) The Never Hero | (Subtitle) A Mind-Bending Science Fiction Thriller | (Series) Chronicles Of Jonathan Tibbs

Are there any negative consequences to making these changes?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JACipriano said:
This has nothing to do with your post, but your cover and blurb are super exciting.
Thanks JA!

It is, of course, odd timing that you say this. I made the cover myself with my hobbyist Photoshop skills. I'd always worried it wasn't up to standards. So I commissioned Damon Za to take a crack at it.

Now, A week later without fail, the cover gets its first compliment :) I really like yours as well, I'm about to go read your blurbs.
 
G

·
I changed my series name in KDP and ran into big technical problems where the change wouldn't take or was garbled. It took over a month and multiple tickets to get KDP to sort it all out. However, reviews, etc. remained the same.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top