Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks to KindleBoards, I have all sorts of stuff I never knew I needed for my K2. Thanks enablers! Oh, I also have another Borsa Bella Travel Bag not pictured.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
A very nice looking Kombo!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Yahoo!!!!!!  Another well loved Kindle, happily paraded about in new duds!  LOL

Glad we could help!  And I have to admire your taste--that's one of the BB patterns I keep looking at for myself and I have the pink tranquility skin on my MacBook.  ;D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HAD to have the Lunar Blue BB as soon as I saw it had become available again!  All of them were tough choices - so many gorgeous accessories, only one K2, only one salary... LOL

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
If I cave in and buy a BorsaBella, it will be that one. 
deb

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ak rain said:
would the mighty bright light fit in side pocket?
sylvia
I posed that question to others while assembling my accessories, and I tend to agree - it is possible to put the Mighty Bright in the pocket, but with the Oberon cover inside, it's a tight fit and might lead to screen damage if you weren't careful.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
geoffthomas said:
Nitro,
Glad to see you got the whole act together.
It's nice when our enablers can look upon the results of their work like this.
Glad to help! I know it also helped me a lot to see other combinations of accessories all together when I was shopping for mine.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
NitroStitch said:
I posed that question to others while assembling my accessories, and I tend to agree - it is possible to put the Mighty Bright in the pocket, but with the Oberon cover inside, it's a tight fit and might lead to screen damage if you weren't careful.
thank you. I found myself camping without a light this weekend. I need to find a bag that carries light safely too
sylvia

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
ak rain said:
thank you. I found myself camping without a light this weekend. I need to find a bag that carries light safely too
sylvia
I got this light and it fits in the pocket great - I do make sure I put the back of the Kindle in its M-Edge cover to the pocket side just in case - It goes on the M-Edge cover ok - I have to be careful when I slide it on - but I hope that the cover will squish up a bit where it goes over time -- the light it gives is great ... it would be perfect if the clip on was actually a clip on instead of a slide on.

http://www.amazon.com/2-LED-Slim-Light-Black/dp/B0010T5AZU/ref=pd_bxgy_op_text_b

sorry not enough coffee yet - can't for the life of me get the picture to show here.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the bandwagon. That is one nice looking well taken cared of Kindle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very pretty! Is the blue a light blue or deep blue? I can't tell because of difference in monitors.
Thanks!
NitroStitch said:
Well, thanks to KindleBoards, I have all sorts of stuff I never knew I needed for my K2. Thanks enablers! Oh, I also have another Borsa Bella Travel Bag not pictured.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have several of those lights, so good to know they will fit.
rho said:
I got this light and it fits in the pocket great - I do make sure I put the back of the Kindle in its M-Edge cover to the pocket side just in case - It goes on the M-Edge cover ok - I have to be careful when I slide it on - but I hope that the cover will squish up a bit where it goes over time -- the light it gives is great ... it would be perfect if the clip on was actually a clip on instead of a slide on.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everybody!  Jasmine is very happy with her new accessories! 

I'm using one of the Great Point Light lights in the Borsa Bella bag, and the Mighty Bright stays at home or goes in a bigger carrying case or tote.

The Arctic Blue BB is a really pretty blue with grey-green tones.  Kind of hard to describe, especially with all monitors showing different colors.  Very nice though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts