Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having severe weather tonight. Our local CBS channel decided that they need to interrupt the Survivor show just when Jeff was ready to read the votes................  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We have no idea who got booted. Can someone that watched tonight let me know.
TIA

·
Registered
159 Posts
Finally, an excuse to use the spoiler tag!

It was
Debbi with three votes. There was one vote for Coach and one for Taj. Final vote was not read. Preview showed Coach scrambling for position.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Farmwife,
I will spoil it for you if you really want me to.
It was ...............................................

Debbie was the one who got voted out.
I really wish they would have voted out Coach. I am tired of hearing him claim to be the Dragon slayer.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I'm also tired of hearing how honest Coach says he is.  He has lied several times that I recall.  If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.  But even so, he has bugged me since the beginning.  So narcissistic.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
The gang has not taken advantage of several chances to blindside Coach, I don't understand it.  He irritates me once a week, I can't imagine living with him and his constant claptrap.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Well, maybe the thinking is that if Coach gets to the final two, no one will vote for him!
I thought it was hilarious when he told his Assistant Coach that "They have a name for me, they call me The Dragon Slayer". Dude! You made that up yourself and only you call yourself that name!!! Also, did Coach not have any family that liked him enough to come on the show?

·
Registered
701 Posts
The gang has not taken advantage of several chances to blindside Coach, I don't understand it.
Coach is an arrogant jerk and the only reason I can figure that he has not been booted is because of the editing. We are seeing his arrogant jerky side constantly but I have to believe that if he was that way always, he would have been long gone.

Same for Sierra. There had to be a reason that we, the viewers, were not show in in the editing for there to have been such universal dislike for her.

I am not happy Debbie was booted, she was my person in a betting pool ....darn it!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I have never missed one single episode of Survivor (even when we were away on vacation).

I feel so bad for Sierra:  Deb and Coach approached her and started bugging her with questions and she was dubbed the liar.  If coach wins:  at the "post survivor" show when they all come back; the other cast members should stone him...liar.

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE SURVIVOR SEASON, CASTMEMBER...

Loved:  Roger, Elisabeth, Yeoman, Boston Rob, Colby (hot), Rupert (My sister named her dashound Freddie "Rupert"
Hated:  Richard Hatch, Susan, Jerri, Fairplay (though they made the show in some ways)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I have only watched for a couple or three years.  My son and his wife got me interested while they were visiting one year and now we all watch and discuss it. 

I am fully aware that the survivors have to play the "game", and of course, that's the whole purpose of the show.  What bugs me about Coach is his claims to honesty when he's lied to all of them, and the fact that I think he really believes he's honest; his self-importance; and the fact that he claims all of these coaching qualities but when he interacts with players he doesn't like he treats them horrible.  JMO. 
deb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts