Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the post show.  Everyone always looks so different.  Taj is going to look beautiful; her facial bone structure is gorgeous.  She's going to look great on the post show all done up with makeup and such.

SO WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN...??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
Thanks for the reminder...I had forgotten and would have been sick if I'd missed it. I like seeing the way they look all made up too. I guess I want JT to win. I think Taj is nice but she doesn't seem to need the money since her husband was a pro football player. I REALLY don't want Stephen to win. Who do you hope wins?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
I think it's going to be JT or Taj, I just thank God that it won't be Coach!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want JT to win.  He worked very hard.  I totally agree, I doubt Taj needs the money.  I also don't think she worked hard like JT did.  Though, they should have forced her to play that immunity idol and used it against her; that may cost them.  I am just GRATEFUL that coach isn't in the running.  He's so "honest and wholesome' "salt of the earth kind of guy" then why is he trying to win a million dollars?  Oh let me guess; to be one with nature...lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Thanks for the reminder.  I totally forgot about it and my entire family is a big fan and are out of town, had I forgotten, there would heck to pay  :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
sjc said:
I am just GRATEFUL that coach isn't in the running. He's so "honest and wholesome' "salt of the earth kind of guy" then why is he trying to win a million dollars? Oh let me guess; to be one with nature...lol.
I'm happy that Coach is out of it too. I was afraid they would keep him because each player would feel fairly confident that he would win the jury members' votes against Coach. It would have been a shame if they had kept him and the plan had backfired and he won.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
gadgetgirl003 said:
I'm happy that Coach is out of it too. I was afraid they would keep him because each player would feel fairly confident that he would win the jury members' votes against Coach. It would have been a shame if they had kept him and the plan had backfired and he won.
I just hate that he's on the jury though...I can only imagine the speech he'll give during his turn for questioning :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
chynared21 said:
I just hate that he's on the jury though...I can only imagine the speech he'll give during his turn for questioning :eek:
Oh you know he will get up on his soapbox and talk for quite a while. LOL. I feel sorry for the soccer players whom he coaches...You know they hear his long speeches EVERY practice. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
gadgetgirl003 said:
Oh you know he will get up on his soapbox and talk for quite a while. LOL. I feel sorry for the soccer players whom he coaches...You know they hear his long speeches EVERY practice. LOL
Can you imagine??? When he speaks all I hear is, "wah wah wah."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,681 Posts
My vote would go to JT.  He has played a great game.  I'm 3 hours behind the East coast so I'll call me sister-in-law to find out who wins before I watch it...Yah...I'm one of those that reads the last chapter half way through a book to find out what happens.  
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
I agree, JT or Taj, and I have my fingers crossed for JT.  He seems like such a great guy. 
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
chynared21 said:
I just hate that he's on the jury though...I can only imagine the speech he'll give during his turn for questioning :eek:
Exactly!!! I was hoping he would have been out before the jury started.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
When Coach starts talking tonight it will be the ughhh heard around the world.  LOL.
And I love watching the other contestants roll their eyes.  Too funny.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yahooooo!! Finale (SPOILER)
JT won!!
and deserved it. Yippeee. They all looked so nice cleaned up.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top