4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spoiler
COACH
and good riddance!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
I thought it was about time that person was finally voted off.  I'm surprised that person lasted so long.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't agree more!!  Such a fool.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day!  I have been waiting and waiting for that and then I missed it last night but got the scoop from my sister this morning!!!!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I had to go watch it on On Demand after I spotted this thread, and before I read the spoiler.  I did not particularly care for Coach either.  But he would have been the better one to take to the end.  Nobody liked him.  He needed to go before he was able to sit on the jury, because we're still going to have to hear all about his "honor". 
deb

·
Registered
138 Posts
I can't wait to hear what this fools story is when the show is over....there is more to that man than meets the eye and I have a feeling it is going to be very entertaining.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Every show has to have someone who drives us crazy.  Makes for better entertainment.   ;)
Coach definitely has entertainment value.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Like, vsch, I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.  He has moments of lucidness that make me think he's playing the game really well and has us all fooled.  If not, it is sad. 
deb

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If not...really sad. 
But the producers purposely choose people like that for the entertainment value.  Think of the thousands of applicants/videos they must get.  I'd pick a whack-job too, if I wanted people to tune in.  Look at Johnny Fairplay...People LOVED to HATE him.  Rupert...people adored him...he looked like a caveman, but he was a teddy bear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts