Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3141 - 3160 of 10913 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
is there still benefits for friending people? My swag name is Shadowgate. Adding a bunch of the names previously mentioned if thats alright.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Gara said:
is there still benefits for friending people? My swag name is Shadowgate. Adding a bunch of the names previously mentioned if thats alright.
Accepted.

There is a new "social" feature which hasn't really been rolled out yet. Not sure what all is in store for it but they have hinted that the more friends we have, the more SBs we can earn. Still remains to be seen but we're all just trying to get a jump on it. LOL!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Gara said:
Added to the full list.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
*sigh*

There was suppose to be a 4:00pm PDT blog posted with a code hunt. It's now 9 minutes after the hour, no new blog and I'm in the middle or preparing dinner.

I really wish they would stop announcing this crap if they're not going to follow though at the designated time.

Keep an eye out. I'll be back when I can...

Edited to add: It's now been changed to 4:30pm PDT. I should be able to be around then or shortly afterward...

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
narcisse said:
my swagbucks name is Narcissia
Sent you a friend request

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
*** CODE HUNT ALERT ***

FROM THE BLOG:

I'm hiding the clue for this one in the Widget, so you can teach your referrals how great a tool it is to stay on top of codes as they happen. You might even give them some tips on where to look for the code based on the clue I give.

This code will be worth 10 Swag Bucks and will remain active until 6pm PDT.

Commence hunting... NOW!
NOTE: SWIDGET SAYS IT'S IN THE $10 STARBUCKS CARD IN THE SWAG STORE.

Betsy

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Woo Hoo - got it. thanks Betsy

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Easy 10! ;D

But in the product description it says it expires at 8:00pm PDT. I'd go with the earlier time posted in the blog. It would really be nice if they could get it together for some of this.

Sorry! I've been watching the SB FB wall all day. It's been a disaster area with the new "referral tools" that were supposedly released today. ::)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Aprille said:
But in the product description it says it expires at 8:00pm PDT. I'd go with the earlier time posted in the blog. It would really be nice if they could get it together for some of this.
Interesting...I just copied the blog post. ;D They do seem somewhat disorganized....

Betsy

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Figures they'd post it right after I left work -- glad I checked my BB for new posts right after I got home so I got the 10, thanks!  (Even though I only get email alerts on about 1 of every 6 or 7 posts when there are a bunch at once....so I just keep one email handy for the link and do a refresh when I get here on the BB. :D)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
So has anyone gotten all 4 of the special bucks?  I just got yet another of the 7's, and got the 12 several times, but never the higher two.  *sigh*

3141 - 3160 of 10913 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.