Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 10913 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've been using it for about 2 weeks and have 30 swagbucks. I've been happy with it! Installing the toolbar really helps. I also installed it on the work break computer. It doesn't take over the toolbar, it just adds it to the drop down menu so you can choose from it. Having it on the toolbar means by husband will use it, too.

It's fun when you get a buck. And I haven't noticed any difference in how my computer is running (no additional pop ups, etc. ). thanks for sharing with us!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
knit4keeps said:
I am a member of many online survey panels -- Harris Poll, LightSpeed. Many offer Amazon GC as incentives. I had saved up about 10,000 Harris Poll points (HIpoints) and it was worth $75 in Amazon GCs. It's part of the way I paid for my Kindle. Of course, that took doing about 2 surveys a week (average) for over 6 months but there was nothing I wanted more than the GCs. Of course you can get them more often in smaller denominations but it keeps a constant flow of money in my Amazon account.
I must not be in their preferred demographics, I get very few survey offers from Harris...

Betsy

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
I must not be in their preferred demographics, I get very few survey offers from Harris...

Betsy
Do you know about metroresearchservices.com ? It's not online, Metro Research does "live" focus groups in NoVa.... they call me every couple of months, and if I fit the needed demographic it's an easy (and usually fun, too!) way to make a little extra money. It's ranged from two hours ($50, as I recall) to all day ($200), usually with a snack or a meal included. Muffins, hand lotion, radio stations, and once a mock trial, and a few others.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been using SwagBucks for a few months now. Doing my regular searches, I get approximately 3-5 SB a day. I've never gotten any spyware or anything from them, and have always gotten my prizes. Also, they have special promotions pretty often where you can win a couple extra SB.

I hope no one minds if I post my referral link, just in case anyone intends to sign up. No pressure, but it'd be nice. ^.^ http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=438082

·
Registered
175 Posts
I also signed up with Harris Polls and haven't recieved many surveys. Maybe it takes awhile to get going.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've gone ahead and registered. Upon registration they gave me 3 SwagBucks and after my first search, I searched for my full name in wild of the Internet, I got another 2 SB. I'll try to use at as my search engine. Will see where it takes me. :)

If you like my post or would like to help out, feel free to click here http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=589570.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I think I knew about this and just forgot about it

Already have 105 swag bucks

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow good share op!

i have great av protection, firewall, and spyware removers so its worth checking out! thanks again!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I joined SwagBucks 3 weeks ago after reading this thread.

So far, I have 4 friends signed up, although only 1 is doing a lot of searching, and have cashed in for 2 Amazon GCs.

21 - 40 of 10913 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.