41 - 60 of 10913 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
How can you get more points? I want my gift card.  ;D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I've accumulated 30 points.  Sort of forgot about the bucks for a while.  Probably need to get moving if anything will ever materialize out of the swaq bucks.  Anybody know of a good way to earn some easy bucks? 

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have already got one gift card, and have about 110 more points ready to turn in. The thing I have done to earn them faster is just install the toolbar on your browser, and the browser that anyone else in the family uses. Make it the default. if you can. also install it at work. Just use it all the time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Received my second AGC from SwagBucks in e-mail today. Went ahead and applied them to my Amazon account.

Also applied the AGC I got for Father's Day today to my Amazon account.

Only $324 more to go.

28 more SwagBucks to go until I trade them in for 2 more AGC.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I also have been doing Harris polls and earning points. I now have enough for a $5 AGC. At first they were REALLY slow with sending me polls, and the first few they sent didn't earn me any points. But now they send at least one a week or so and I earn points by doing them.

Swagbucks is still easier for me, we are on the computer a lot and I just make it my default.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Atunah said:
I am on a survey site too, I make an average of 50$ a month and an additional 20$ in Amazon Gift cards. That's how I got my first Kindle. ;D

Now I use it for books and maybe to get K2 down the road. Some sites are great, others not so much. Always check out the TOS first before signing up for any of them.
Which survey site are you on? I do PineCone Research and they pay $$ directly to your PayPal account (or will sent you a check, if you prefer).

·
Registered
400 Posts
kevindorsey said:
I've accumulated 30 points. Sort of forgot about the bucks for a while. Probably need to get moving if anything will ever materialize out of the swaq bucks. Anybody know of a good way to earn some easy bucks?
The best way is to get someone to sign up under you - which I have not yet managed to do :(
Even so, without anyone signed up under me, I have managed to get $5/mo since I started using swagbucks four months ago. That's better than nothing right? If anyone DOES want to sign up under me at swagbucks, here ya go:

http://swagbucks.com/refer/webhill

·
Registered
135 Posts
For me, the way I get Swagbucks is I search for every site I want to go to every time. I've earned 4 $5 amazon gift cards since I signed up in May

·
Registered
400 Posts
JamieLynn832002 said:
For me, the way I get Swagbucks is I search for every site I want to go to every time. I've earned 4 $5 amazon gift cards since I signed up in May
I *justthisminute* earned another $5 amazon gift card through swagbucks, actually :) :) :)
I signed up in April and got enough points for my first card on May 2 - it was delivered on May 12. The one I just qualified for will be my 4th. I'm still looking for swagbucks friends, though :)

-h.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/webhill

·
Registered
7 Posts
I signed up for Swagbucks about a month ago from a conga line on the FlyerTalk forums. Unfortunately, it's not really a way to earn FF miles anymore.

I traded in an old smartphone for 49 swagbucks and use it as my default search engine, and I've cashed in for 2 $5 Amazon cards already! Unfortunately, the two folks that have signed up under me haven't used it at all. Boo.

Anyway, I've found the search results to be just fine, and haven't had an issue with any spyware.

My link, if anyone is interested in trying this, is http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TheBroad

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I use it for Amazon gift cards. I average about 3 -4 points a day and with he $5 gift card to Amazon at 45 points, I love it. I currently have $25 (5)$5 gift cards waiting to be used.

If you want to sign up feel free to use me as a referrer

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Cheerio83

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm up to - let me see, here....NINETEEN amazon gift cards so far, and I have almost enough points for another one - give me a few hours :)
The new "Facebook Connect" feature really got me going because some of my friends saw me getting points and then signed up. I recommend using Facebook Connect if you use Swagbucks and Facebook.

-hillary

Referral link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/webhill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shortly after I got my Kindle someone posted here about earning amazon gift certificates at the swagbucks search site.
I've been using it since August and and have received £56.11 in amazon gift certificates since that time (which I used to get my
dad a kindle for Christmas). In thanks for the original post I thought I'd post about this again for all the newbies who received kindles for Christmas.

Basically you just go to www.swagbucks.com and sign up, then you use the site as a search engine. You earn swagbucks for searching
and then you cash them in. It's 45 swagbucks for a £3.12 amazon gift certificate. I usually earn 3-4 swagbucks a day. There are
other ways you can earn them as well, getting referrals (you get a point everytime your referral does for the first 100 points), shopping
through their site, etc. I've really only used the search feature.

Some posititves about the site are that I get gift certificates so I can buy more books for my kindle (YAY!). I haven't received any junk email or spam from them. I don't really have to do anything special just use them as a search site. They currently are have a sweepstakes for a free kindle.

Some negatives about the site are that they don't pull up nearly as many sites when you do a search as the big search engines do. If you do a ton of searches you don't get any more swagbucks than if you just do a couple. So I just use them in conjuction with other search sites not as my primary search site.

To sign up just go to www.swagbucks.com and click on register.

I read the discussion boards all the time but don't post much, but like everyone else I LOVE my kindle. I posted about this just to let
people know who might find it useful. However if anyone is ok with using me as a swagbucks referral you can sign up at

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/olilea

If you think that is out of line just sign up at www.swagbucks.com. Whatever works for you.

·
Registered
278 Posts
With Harris Poll HI points - you're better off turning in multiples of the 2500 point reward~

2500 points level = $20 AGC
5000 points level= $35 AGC
8500 points level= $55 AGC

If you turn in the 2500 2x - you get $40 instead of $35,  3X and you get $60 instead of $55 and save 1000 points~~

Yes I am obsessed ;-}

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
kevindorsey said:
Swagbucks is a good place to frequent once in a while.
More like everyday, everyday visits make points

·
Registered
35 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I checked it out too, if we sign up under the link you provided you get free swagbucks, although you did suggest going to the site on our own. It takes a lot of searches to get a $5 Amazon gift card. I think I will stick with Google because I know it is safe for my computer. You have to be careful with offers, many of them have some kind of catch or leave you wide open for spyware as Angela stated.

Thanks for the post though, there may be some takers.
Thanks for the info! I'm not really technical, so it's nice there is someone looking out for us newbies!! lol!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Just got (4) $5 Amazon gift cards. Been saving points for the month

41 - 60 of 10913 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.