Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've run into a stumbling block, and was hoping to get some insight from the hivemind.

I have a novella that I have used a free AI to create an audiobook for. The narration is not good enough that I would ever sell it, but I was thinking it would be a fun giveaway for my audience. I ported the files into Audacity and added meta data, and I have a jpeg cover which I added into the meta data using VLC media player. Everything is stored in a folder with the title of the novella as the name of the folder. Question is, how do I get it all for free to my newsletter subscribers. I was thinking of just uploading the folder to Google Drive and sharing the link, but I really want it to download as an audiobook, with the cover and all in place and have the files play in order. Even though I have the tracks numbered in the meta data it keeps wanting to start playing on track 9 for some reason. And obviously the folder doesn't display the cover when it is selected.

Does anybody know of a service I could upload everything to and have it play as an audiobook file?

·
Registered
Writing the next books in my Martin Billings series.
643 Posts
Via bookfunnel or story origin is best.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't SO just for review copies? And I don't want to pay for a Book funnel subscription just for one thing.

What would be ideal is something like how D2D and Smashwords let you convert a .doc to an epub and download it. Or how calibre converts docs. I just want to make an album of my mp3s. Does anyone know something like that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts