Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Tego doesn't have the template yet to make skins for the K2. Their email says that they will make the K2 available if enough people request it. So if you're interested in a custom skin for your K2, would you please request Tego make them available by going to the site below?

http://www.mytego.com/Tegobuilder/ChooseModel.aspx?BrandId=120&type=3

Thanks. I'm anxious to deck out my new K!

Katy

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I requested it too, though I am really hoping decal girl will do mine. They just took so long...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Has anyone ever seen the NHL skins on Tego? They have a banner on the top of the page but I can't find them and even the email they sent me didn't help.

·
Registered
295 Posts
This is what they sent me. I have no idea WTF they're talking about

Hello,

You need to go to the NHL site. You can copy and paste the link from the NHL
copyright magic button and try following that directly to our partner site
which hosts our NHL images. Try clearing your cache just to be on the safe
side.

I hope this helps you!

·
Registered
780 Posts
What the heck is an NHL copyright magic button ???

I like how it says "TRY following that directly to our partner site"

I'd say those instructions are clear as mud ::)

Lynn L

·
Registered
47 Posts
I requested.  I wouldn't think that they would wait for requests to come in to make them since they already make them for k1  :-\

·
Registered
3 Posts
ginaf20697 said:
This is what they sent me. I have no idea WTF they're talking about
Hey, to get a hold of the NHL images, you will have to visit our partner site and that's what the email was trying to tell you. The link for this site is http://www.mytego.com/default.aspx?partner=rogers so all the images you are looking for should be available here. Unfortunately this link was not placed in the email you received and we're really sorry about that. I hope that you find this more helpful and will contact us if you have any more questions about anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for all the requests!  We are planning to have the template for the K2 available on our website within the next 4 - 6 weeks.  Please keep checking the website and this forum as I will also put an update here once we have added the K2 to our site so you can order a skin for it.  For now, you can start designing it and I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah!  Great job everybody who put in the requests to Tego.  Thanks for getting the ball rolling on custom skins.  I appreciate it.

Katydid

1 - 16 of 16 Posts