Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope your skin turns out great - please post your review of the skin when you get a chance - thickness, glare issues, ease of application, etc. Love to know how you make out.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, I would like to know how it holds up vs. the DecalGirl

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just ordered a skin from them, I hope the quality is good because I LOVE my design, it will go perfect with my purple hummingbird Oberon! Can't wait to post pictures and let you all know how it works out once I get it in!

·
Registered
314 Posts
That's awesome, lcky24!  :D  Very vivid, and, you're right, it'll go great with your purple hummingbird Oberon! I'm eager to see how it turns out.

My Tego skin shipped a couple of days ago, but, since I'm outside Canada, it's supposed to take fifteen business days to get here. Sigh!

As soon as I get it, though, I'll let you all know my thoughts. I'm a little concerned about the "texture" of the skin that I've seen in other photos, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it looks nice! I already have two more designs waiting in the wings that I know I want to get.

·
Registered
314 Posts
magznyc said:
Hope your skin turns out great - please post your review of the skin when you get a chance - thickness, glare issues, ease of application, etc. Love to know how you make out.
Just got it tonight! (Oh, if only I'd checked the mail earlier...) I took several photos, and, as soon as I clean 'em up, I'll post them along with a review. :) The short of it: I'm pretty pleased. I could live without the "texture" of the backing paper that's visible/tactile, and it was a bear to get the skin off the backing, but it wasn't too difficult to apply and I'm tickled pink to see one of my husband's photos gracing my Kindle. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts