1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glutton said:
I shared my novel Iron Bloom. 15-16 yo girl (she becomes 16 during the book) who can kill 100+ trained warriors by herself and defeat the greatest warrior of a barbarian nation. RAAAAAWR girl powa!
Perfect! I'll get that shared right now.

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This isn't just for today. I'd love to grow the page, so please post often and spread the word with likes and shares! :)

(This kind of page was originally Summer's idea, btw...she's had amazing results with her FB page).

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Anya said:
I'll post in a week when the second book in my series is going on sale :) (BookBub ad)

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if this facebook page grew into something with a mailing list for YA comparable to BookBub's YA list! I'd pay for that :D
That would be amazing. I think I need a couple more likes first. :)

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
RedTash said:
Will post Troll Or Derby. Thanks for starting this. Great idea.
You're welcome. Lisa just posted that most young adults find books via social media, so I think the page has real potential if we can keep it going. I'm off to share more titles!

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Patty Jansen said:
My novel Watcher's Web (signature below) has a 17yo protagonist.
Perfect. Cool cover. I'll try to get this posted later today. Just getting caught up on everyone's posts...thank you!

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
glutton said:
I posted my novel already but would it be good to tell the group about it being free this week?
Sure! I welcome repeat posters. The thing that will keep the page growing is a steady stream of good book suggestions and bargains.

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Thanks, everyone. The page is look GREAT today--so many amazing books to share. I'll work my way through all of them in the next day or two. Keep 'em coming! I'm thinking of doing another mini ad campaign in a couple weeks as well to bring in more readers. :D

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
glutton said:
Oh wait, you're supposed to post yourself and not ask for a post? Forgot about that, I will post now...
I'm flexible, but yes, it's better if you just post it. Then I go back through and share the posts, first come, first served. That way it's easier not to miss one. (However, if I do miss a title, you can message me here at KB, I'm on most days).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.