Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teninx:  Just checking up on you buddy.  How's the Mrs.?  Hope all is well with the two of you.  22 more days 'til you give her the beautiful chest for all of her marvelous jewelry; I hope she likes it. 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Teninx hasn't been here since November 19. Was he going out of town for Thanksgiving or something? I miss him being here.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...I thought he'd be back by now; I remember him saying he was going away.  Funny how you can miss someone you never actually met.  I love his sense of humor.  He is a sweet soul; very compassionate.  These boards do have a way of cheering a person up.  Many have a difficult time during the Holidays; this site is a perfect picker-upper.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I have missed him too, wondered where he was. I love his sense of humor. It is ironic how we miss each other although we've never met. We Kindleholics have a bond.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thanks for all the good wishes! I'm alive and well; Mrs. Ten is alive and well. Having run my mouth so much for so long, I've simply run out of things to say. It's a holiday blessing!

G

·
Teninx said:
Thanks for all the good wishes! I'm alive and well; Mrs. Ten is alive and well. Having run my mouth so much for so long, I've simply run out of things to say. It's a holiday blessing!
It seems that folks around here consider it more like the Grinch making away with you and up the chimney. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Teninx said:
Hi Teninx and Mrs Ten,

So glad to finally hear from you! I am so happy both of you are well.
With your charm and good wit, running out of things to say would be impossible,
your laugh is contagious and so is your good naturedness.

I hope you are back to stay, if not - don't stay away too long, you are missed,

Happy Holidays right back at you and yours,

-sailor

·
Registered
509 Posts
Chynared,  I sent it out to be reblocked. It's back now and thankfully you don't have to change your avatar tagline!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts