Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was steam under the collar and rightfully so, as I totally agree with the frustration about the forum...but is Quicfics really gone?  ???  So sad; I love the regulars...

Quiiiiickfiiiiiiiics where are you???  QUiiiiiiCKFiiiiiiiiiCKS??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, SJC!

<<hugs>>

I'm am over here making the usual pest of myself. Glad to see you've joined our little cult. Did I say "cult"? I mean sect. -er-

Did Teninx steal my lithium again?

So sleepy...

<zzzzzSNORT!> Oh, where was I? Oh, yes... Thank you for your brilliant poem, SJC. It was happy-making. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have plenty of my own lithium, thank you. What I did pinch from you is that bottle of Johnny Walker Blue that you like to use as a lithium chaser.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's a jungle over there at the Amazon Kindle board! If I read one more "Does It work in outer Mongolia question." I may scream. Or I may not,maybe I'll just stick a pencil in my ear and poke at the voices in my head. That sounds like more fun.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Susan B (aka Sis)

My turtle avatar looks happier than your turtle avatar.  Nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa!
One good thing about this Forum is that now you can have one of your favorite features-Smileys!
:)

cush (aka BaBa)

·
Registered
165 Posts
cush said:
Susan B (aka Sis)

My turtle avatar looks happier than your turtle avatar. Nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa!
One good thing about this Forum is that now you can have one of your favorite features-Smileys!
:)

cush (aka BaBa)
I want you all as a witness to how horribly cruel my big brother is! First he insults my avatar which probably looks a bit sad due to all the teasing he heaped upon me as a child. And then he dares to mention, in public, my aversion to Smilies.(Susan B. aka Sis)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Susan B said:
It's a jungle over there at the Amazon Kindle board! If I read one more "Does It work in outer Mongolia question." I may scream. Or I may not,maybe I'll just stick a pencil in my ear and poke at the voices in my head. That sounds like more fun.
MUCH more irritating, I believe, are the people who want the Kindle to be other than what it is. They want it to print. They want it to play movies. Etc.

And then there are the million and two questions about "If I already own the book, do I have to buy it again?" NO, actually you don't...unless you want a copy of it on your Kindle, that is.

I purchased my Kindle the end of August (couldn't resist that Chase offer which got me $100 in discount). I would like to think I wasn't nearly so annoying. (Of course, I read the boards for weeks before making the purchase.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts