Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
LOL I saw that and thought (by only reading the headline)

She is going to somehow tie this into some sort of Wiccan witchcraft thing.. Hey at least she is amusing as the person who keeps posting about radiation

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe she needs a tinfoil hat?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Susan B said:
Maybe she needs a tinfoil hat?
LOL, I was just about to post that!

I honestly don't use the browsing capability...too slow and a bit confusing. I have my iPhone for that or my computer. Boy, people are simply forgetting that the Kindle is basically for reading with extras. Some do need to get a grip.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
chynared21 said:

I honestly don't use the browsing capability...too slow and a bit confusing. I have my iPhone for that or my computer. Boy, people are simply forgetting that the Kindle is basically for reading with extras. Some do need to get a grip.
Yes, I have used the experimental browser on my Kindle twice. But as you all can tell, I am chained to my laptop...LOL

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
chynared21 said:

so the iPhone has a decent browser? My blackberry is pretty slow...
please say no - I don't want to want it more than I already do!!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Kirstin said:
so the iPhone has a decent browser? My blackberry is pretty slow..
It is a real browser (Safari to be exact). Shows web pages just as they appear on your computer. However, I wouldn't say the connection is blazing fast, it is only as fast as the 3G, Edge, or wireless connection you have.

I love it... All of my Safari bookmarks are synced, and 1Password syncs all of my web passwords.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
so the iPhone has a decent browser? My blackberry is pretty slow...
please say no - I don't want to want it more than I already do!!
I love it.....
but I'll say no because you really want it ;-p
It's great when I need to look up something such as store hours, etc.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Shelly is too far gone for the tinfoil hat to be of help, sadly. It needs to be worn BEFORE they find you!

I'll bet she won't buy Mr. Clean products because the big bald guy wears an earring.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See what I mean folks?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I love my Iphone as well, good browser but not lightening fast... but you can make it bigger or read it side to side..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts