Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, as in .txt files recieved in email (I'm taking a course to be a certified paranormal counsellor, and to earn a doctorate in Metaphysics),and they arrive by email in .txt files. Can  I put them into my Kindle? It'd be worth the whole .10 to do it.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
You can email them or transfer them from your computer via USB.
No one that we have heard of has been charged the .10$ for delivery just as FYi

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's someone who does grief couseling, metaphysical counselling, and channeling for purposes to assist family members and loved one's through the grief process, by channeling, and teaching people how to meditate, so their feelings are lifted up. My dad died on the 22nd of January I knew exactly what i'd do when I was in the room with him. I was fine, until I realized that no one, absolutely NO ONE helped me a bit through it. Dad and I were very close, and remain very close. don't get me started...the hospital should have offered hospice,when they knew it was time. I was waiting to see how long it'd take for them to do it. Through my counselling, it will be a type of a hospice for grief stricken people who need help. I've thought about writing the hospital, but I haven't yet, to point out what I thoguht they did wrong.I'm a HIPA officer,and I audit charts now. I've called hospice myself, for so many family members. So,i'm not happy and I'm out to change it.
 I'm  a nurse, and know the phases of grief, had to for state boards 16 years ago, and I know that grief counseling is null and void. I'm also going to help people through the death of their pets. I will not do it without credentials, not in anyway. The metaphysics course takes a  10,000 word dissertaion before I earn my dcotrate degree,and the msater's degree, requires a 2,000 word essay. The paranormal course requires a page essay.
 Sorry to get on a band wagon.I know that communication is a 2 way street, but I didn't need hospice, I knew the biologics of what was going on. I just believe it would've been the polite thing to do. So, I'm filling my Kindle with books on counselling, my doctorate pdf files, and such.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not a ghost buster, but a ghost whisper. Not a ghost buster, no way. I'd like to do what Ghost Whisperer does. But,I'd also love to help others who are so alone in their processing of their loss. i'd like to do it, so they pay what they need, too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's fine, I'm glad you asked.lol. ( I had to ask one of my friends who own a Wicca store, the exact wording of what it was I wanted to do. I figured he'd know more aobu tit,than anyone in a hospice organization, or anything). The lady who teaches the paranormal counseling course, owns a doctorate degree from the University of metaphysics, like I will, and does the same thing. i'm so facsinated by it, I don't mind sharing. I get the Ghostbuster's thing alot, by the way, lol.

I just want to teach the grieving process, so people realize that they donot have to ever say good bye to their loved one or pet. It's not the standard way,but why carry guilt around? well, I'll go on forever, you get the point. This is why I can't wait to get my Kindle, which is supposed to be a week from friday. then I can load my library of books on it, for reference.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
This book may be of interest to some of you...

Ghost Whispers

No, it's not mine (and it's unrelated to the show).

Just thought I'd pass along a book I've been enjoying, especially since it seems to fit this thread so well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it is interesting to me. It's only 1.60 for Kindle, but 11.64 everywhere else.

I've read Marley and Me, but haven't had time to see the movie.i'll definitely buy it on DVD. I'd like to read Juno.
CS said:

Ghost Whispers

Just thought I'd pass along a book I've been enjoying, especially since it seems to fit this thread so well.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
CS said:

Ghost Whispers

That one looks good and the price is not too bad either!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts