Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new blog now features a short bio of one of our very own Kindle Boards authors.
http://thegoodreadguide.wordpress.com/
The blog itself is of course still in its early stages but I just want to say a big thank you to Kimberly Van Meter for being the first brave soul to allow me to use her as a guinea pig and give her a short mention in one of my blog posts.
Thank YOU Kimberly!! :D

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Catherine, don't worry about smashwords, everyone has problems loading up with them the first time. It took me nearly 2 months to get into their prem catalogue.

Go through their style guide I can't be anymore help than that though as a friend formats my books for me now.

Good luck and nice website.  ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mel Comley said:
Catherine, don't worry about smashwords, everyone has problems loading up with them the first time. It took me nearly 2 months to get into their prem catalogue.

Go through their style guide I can't be anymore help than that though as a friend formats my books for me now.

Good luck and nice website. ;)
Thanks Mel, I think I just get to eager to get going. You taking 2 months does make me feel a little better though.
I am hoping the blog takes off and really am just experimenting at the moment.
fingers crossed

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice to see Kim's name! She's in one of my RWA chapters (SVR).

And yes, Smashwords is a pain. Getting any book approved the first time seems to be taking longer and longer. The good news is that once that's done, if you make any changes, the new version is usually approved within a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts