Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this forum a couple weeks ago and noticed immediately how positive, upbeat, and friendly it is.  Of course the members have a lot to do with it.  But it's also obvious that Harvey and all the moderators make an effort to set the tone for the forum.  I really enjoy Kindle Boards and I want to thank everyone that helps make it a pleasant place to visit.

Thanks Kindle Boards Crew!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Thank you, Kim! I appreciate your kind words.

And I see you are still fairly new so welcome! Glad to have you here.

Leslie
Global Mod

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome aboard Kim.  This is a great forum, but the mods work diligently to keep it that way.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leslie - you are welcome.  Some of that post was intended specifically for you!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
kim said:
I found this forum a couple weeks ago and noticed immediately how positive, upbeat, and friendly it is. Of course the members have a lot to do with it. But it's also obvious that Harvey and all the moderators make an effort to set the tone for the forum. I really enjoy Kindle Boards and I want to thank everyone that helps make it a pleasant place to visit.

Thanks for the kind words Kim!

Linda

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
kim said:
I found this forum a couple weeks ago and noticed immediately how positive, upbeat, and friendly it is. Of course the members have a lot to do with it. But it's also obvious that Harvey and all the moderators make an effort to set the tone for the forum. I really enjoy Kindle Boards and I want to thank everyone that helps make it a pleasant place to visit.

Welcome Aboard Kim,

The Kindleboards.com is a place to feel like family. Harvey, Leslie, and all the Moderators have put a lot into making it what it is.
They don't get thanked enough for all their hard work to make this possible for us to enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts