Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
A while back I made a thread where I expressed my fears about hitting the button and publishing.  An astonishing number of you posted encouragement and much needed kicks in the pants.  I wanted to say thank you to all of you and point out to those who said they expected a book cover in my sig that I do in fact now have two book covers in my sig.  This is a wonderful community and I'm so grateful to all of those who post here to help and encourage other authors. 
Now I'm going to take advice I was given from the board and take a few weeks off from the internet (maybe) to ignore my books.  I'm excited to get back to the real job, writing.  In the meantime, I'm going to use mad amazon gift cards to download books from the authors that were so kind in the thread, and who I've learned so much from elsewhere.
Thanks again,
Robin

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Internet...it calls to you...it wants you back...come back...come home...

Jokes aside, if you feel like you need a break, go for it. Don't let writing devour your life. It's a labor of love, not an obsession, after all.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CMTheAuthor said:
The Internet...it calls to you...it wants you back...come back...come home...

Jokes aside, if you feel like you need a break, go for it. Don't let writing devour your life. It's a labor of love, not an obsession, after all.
LOL. You're right. I'll just take a break from the amazon part of the internet, except as a buyer.

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
GOOD FOR YOU, Robin! Yay! :)

ETA: Just checked out your covers and blurbs. I think these books are going to do great! Hey, you might consider selling also on ARE (http://www.allromanceebooks.com/), if you're not going with KDP Select.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Congratulations Robin! Take some times off from the I-net, but remember to write a little everyday to kepp in shape for...your next book. Cheers, jk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts