Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be given Kindle tomorrow.  Thanks to the information on this site, all should work well when I simply turn the Kindle on!  This is an excellent site for information and help regarding where and what accessories to buy.  Thanks to all for sharing.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi FNT,

Welcome! Please come back after you open your Kindle and start enjoying it. This is a welcoming and friendly bunch.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
FNT said:
I will be given Kindle tomorrow. Thanks to the information on this site, all should work well when I simply turn the Kindle on! This is an excellent site for information and help regarding where and what accessories to buy. Thanks to all for sharing.
FNT--

Congratulations on your Kindle-to-be and welcome to Kindleboards! Hope you can join us in one of our Book Klubs beginning next week!

Merry Christmas!

Betsy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
How wonderful FNT to be given a gift that will continue to give for years.  You will find all kinds of wonderful books and recommendations in the Book Klub.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
455 Posts
How are you enjoying that Kindle, FNT? Hope you'll come back and visit with us, once your properly addicted. ;)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome FNT and congrats on the new Kindle!  :) Hope you will spend time with us here, we have a great time. We all share a passion for reading and our Kindles.

Linda

·
Registered
869 Posts
FNT,

Hello and welcome!

Glad you received a Kindle and that you made a post here.

Kindling is the best passion around  ;)

Hope you join in here whenever you like,

Marci

·
Registered
447 Posts

I think you will like it here. The people are friendly and helpful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts