Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I have to say I can't believe I figured out how to start a new topic.  Woohoo me.

Second, and most importantly, I wanted to say how grateful I am to everyone on Kindleboards for taking the time each day to post about
thier love of their Kindle, their problems and subsequent fixes, and all the little hints that are so very helpful.  I definitely made my decision to purchase based solely on the things I read on here everyday, and several times a day I might add.  When my kindle arrived this week I was not afraid of it.  LOL!  I also knew that I had this great support group waiting to help me with anything that might come up. 
Again, thanks to everyone.  You have made my experience that much better.
debbie

G

·
Hey it's OK but I am here just to pick up chicks.. um learn about Kindles to, yeah that's it. ;D

Good job on your very first topic. This forum is full of good people. All of them helpful in their on way.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
Vampyre said:
No not really, I was joking. I do that a lot. Sometimes not so well. I will keep my day job.
Don't go changing, to try to please us...

We love like you just the way you are.

(I keep have gender issues because of the original, and occasionally revisited, chick with the fangs. Will I ever get over it?)

G

·
It was there. Sometimes people still think I'm a girl even with the
there now.

I must be more manly. :) Maybe if I add the Lumberjack song to my sig, that will do it.

G

·
Sorry for 'jacking' the thread.  I am bad about that. 

A big round of thanks goes to Harvey for starting a forum about something he doesn't even own and then to Leslie for reeling us all in from the Amazon forums.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
drenee said:
First I have to say I can't believe I figured out how to start a new topic. Woohoo me.

Second, and most importantly, I wanted to say how grateful I am to everyone on Kindleboards for taking the time each day to post about
thier love of their Kindle, their problems and subsequent fixes, and all the little hints that are so very helpful. I definitely made my decision to purchase based solely on the things I read on here everyday, and several times a day I might add. When my kindle arrived this week I was not afraid of it. LOL! I also knew that I had this great support group waiting to help me with anything that might come up.
Again, thanks to everyone. You have made my experience that much better.
debbie
Thank you, Debbie. It's posts like this that make my day!

L

G

·
Vampyre said:
It was there. Sometimes people still think I'm a girl even with the
there now.

I must be more manly. :) Maybe if I add the Lumberjack song to my sig, that will do it.
Are you sure that is the "manly" song you want? Really?

Oh, Vampy, I thought you were so butch.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
drenee said:
First I have to say I can't believe I figured out how to start a new topic. Woohoo me.

thier love of their Kindle, their problems and subsequent fixes, and all the little hints that are so very helpful. I definitely made my decision to purchase based solely on the things I read on here everyday, and several times a day I might add. When my kindle arrived this week I was not afraid of it. LOL! I also knew that I had this great support group waiting to help me with anything that might come up.
Again, thanks to everyone. You have made my experience that much better.
debbie
Thanks Debbie, love to read posts like yours. We are happy to have you here!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Thanks Debbie, love to read posts like yours. We are happy to have you here!
Debbi,

I'm going to add my "Congratulations" too on you being able to make your first topic.

It was really wonderful to post the words you did.

Merry Holidays,

Marci

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Debbie.... you are absolutely right.  Thanks so much for posting.  I had never even wanted to be part of any discussion groups until this one came along..... and now I budget time each day to be on this site.  If I am not able to check out KindleBoards..... I feel like I've missed something.  I love the advice, I love the tips, but most of all, I love the group of people here who have become my friends.  We're glad you're here with us!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just posted my first topic in the Introductions.  This will be my first reply on these boards  ;D.  I also really appreciate all of the great people here.  The only problem is that I don't have my Kindle yet and reading these forums really makes me so jealous!  I'm finding it hard to buy books right now since I know I would rather have them on my Kindle.  Maybe I can just re-read some old favorites.  Or, maybe I will just keep obsessively reading these forums.  I am going to be an expert on the Kindle before I even get it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Dazlyn said:
I just posted my first topic in the Introductions. This will be my first reply on these board's ;D. I also really appreciate all of the great people here. The only problem is that I don't have my Kindle yet and reading these forums really makes me so jealous! I'm finding it hard to buy books right now since I know I would rather have them on my Kindle. Maybe I can just re-read some old favorites. Or, maybe I will just keep obsessively reading these forums. I am going to be an expert on the Kindle before I even get it.
Hi again! If you want to participate in a bookklub you could buy the DTB. There are others here that don't have a Kindle yet. Harvey our administrator and the guy that started Kindleboards doesn't have one yet. He is hoping Santa is good to him Thursday! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts