Welcome to the 2016-2017
Our past year has been fun with suprise books here and there and everywhere, so I thought it was time to re-up. Since it's time for a new school year to start, and time for the summer heat to break, and it's a long weekend so I have time to think about it, why not start now?
Now, I kept all the guidelines from the first one as they seemed to work well:
1. Be sure your Wishlist is public and only contains ebooks.
2. Please don't put your own books on your list; this is the Book Corner, so self-promotion rules apply.
3. Please keep your list to a single page.
4. You are under no obligation to put up a list or to purchase a book for anyone. You are also under no obligation to tell the recipient who sent them a new book.
5. You may certainly buy books without putting up a list or you may put up a list without buying books for others. There is no tally; this is simply about having a bit of fun.
6. Have fun; be joyful.
Once you've posted your list in this thread, I'll try to keep an up to date list of all participants in the third post on this thread, but I do live in the outside world, so PM me if I don't see your post. a little wave to catch my attention and I'll usually pretty good at fixing it right up.