Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
517 Posts
KindleKay said:
Post your book to the thread that exists where you ask people to request the book in Kindle format. People go in there religiously and click away requesting books. Very often it works after a few thousand requests to the publisher....

However, if it is a JK Rowling book, sorry. You are screwed! ;D
I've seen that Ms. Rowling's books aren't on Kindle - I hadn't read about why, but it sounds like she's addressed this issue and said "no way?" Correct?

Any other popular authors currently writing that are in this category (NEVER gonna be in Kindle!)?

· Registered
517 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
A couple, robodoc, but I think they're falling like dominos. John Grisham recently crossed over, as did Tom Clancy, and Danielle Steele. bwahahahaa. All part of our evil plan.
;D ;D ;D

· Registered
517 Posts
Any word on Tolkien's books? (I click on the Kindle link of these frequently) One of the book series I've loved the most, and look forward to reading on Kindle!

· Registered
517 Posts
mwvickers said:
Here is a link to the Tolkien estate. If you would consider sending them a message/request, in the link below, use the left side (the Tolkien Estate side).

http://www.tolkienestate.com/contact/
Thanks for the link - I sent a nicely worded request.

As others have said, make the request courteous and respectful, a positive note, not a demand. And, you never know - maybe a few thousand of these, plus clicking on the Amazon links....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.