Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hah! I laugh at all of you with BBoSs stretched across your reports page. I laugh at your pathetic complaints. Why? 'Cause I have worse than a BBoS.

I opened my .com report and found I didn't have a BBoS there. Hurray! Second look belied that. Someone, in the first 10 minutes past the new month, returned one of my books.  I have a negative sales report + 2 BBoSs.

·
Registered
868 Posts
D.A. Boulter said:
Hah! I laugh at all of you with BBoSs stretched across your reports page. I laugh at your pathetic complaints. Why? 'Cause I have worse than a BBoS.

I opened my .com report and found I didn't have a BBoS there. Hurray! Second look belied that. Someone, in the first 10 minutes past the new month, returned one of my books. I have a negative sales report + 2 BBoSs.
So sad!! Did you look like this when you saw it?! :eek:

·
Registered
13,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D.A. Boulter said:

I opened my .com report and found I didn't have a BBoS there. Hurray! Second look belied that. Someone, in the first 10 minutes past the new month, returned one of my books. I have a negative sales report + 2 BBoSs.
This is seriously funny!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Patty Jansen said:
This is seriously funny!
After my initial shock and disbelief, I had to laugh, I admit. Fortunately, I've now sold a few more books and thus my US report shows positive. However, 'Pilton's Moon' still shows a -1 in the 'net books sold' column.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
D.A. Boulter said:

Huh! That's nothing. I've started in the US with -1 on both of my books. Why, why?

Meh.

Lexi

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Lexi Revellian said:
Huh! That's nothing. I've started in the US with -1 on both of my books. Why, why?

Meh.

Lexi
Sure, I start a new fashion and now everyone is jumping on the band-wagon.

Think that they did this with malice of forethought? There be cruel, cruel people in this world.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Beige on beige, heartache on heartache
Beige on beige now the month is through
And I find I can't get over losing you

I walk along the street we used to walk
Two by two, books are sold
And as they're passing by, I could die
'Cause my books are stuck with me
Now the shelf is bare
There's sadness in the air
And I'm as beige as I can be

Beige on beige now the month is through

Night after lonely night, we meet in dreams
As I run to your side
You wait with your K3, your K3
That now is closed to me
Through a veil of unused bytes
Your vision disappears
And I'm as beige as I can be

Beige on beige now that we are through

Sung to tune of:

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
It's so cruel that it returns to the exact same shade as when you hadn't sold anything at all. Could they not do some other colour?

It's like Amazon is saying "Ok punk, that was last month. This month you are nothing. NOTHING!"

1 - 20 of 102 Posts