Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell in love with the book
Blood Ties

If any of you felt the same, after months of badgering contacting the publisher, I've been advised that the 2nd in the series, Deep Water
will be available in Kindle format 4/1/09 and the third (not yet published) will be available in the Fall of this year.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Dang, such a long wait for Deep Water.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks interesting, downloaded a sample :)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Thanks for the update, I've been holding off for awhile on getting #1 even though it looked good since #2 wasn't on Kindle yet!  Been clicking on the "I want it" link, but that's all I ever got around to, so much else to read still... ;)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jesslyn said:
I fell in love with the book
Blood Ties

If any of you felt the same, after months of badgering contacting the publisher, I've been advised that the 2nd in the series, Deep Water
will be available in Kindle format 4/1/09 and the third (not yet published) will be available in the Fall of this year.
They published early! I got a little present today when I went to my wish list. Deep Water is now available.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Wasn't that sweet of them! :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, Jesslyn!  I snagged a sample.  (I also gave your review of the book a "Yes, this review was helpful" vote while I was there.)  :)

-Xia-

·
Registered
132 Posts
Did anyone get Deep Water yet?  I'm currently reading Blood Ties and thought I'd go ahead and purchase Deep Water so I'd have it ready when I finish, and today Amazon says it's not yet available in Kindle format. I thought I saw it yesterday, wonder what happened...  ???

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG!!!  Well, if you didn't get it the day I posted, I guess you're out of luck now.  Its listed as 'Not Yet available'.  Sorry--I snagged my copy 3/16.   :-\

I guess they pulled it until the 4/1 publishing date

1 - 13 of 13 Posts