Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Books I have written. Plz to like them ;)

Coming soon: The Flipside of Here (book 5 in the Charybdis series)

* * * * *​

Alternately (cheaper!) the first 3 books of the Charybdis series in one volume:

Charybdis, As Simple as That, Finding Father Rabbit

and Max's wondrous tomes...

all under $2 each.
* * * *​

It's Not About The Cookies

There's a long dead brother Sam can see and with whom she shares long conversations. A mother she blames for just about everything. Two sisters who carry their own assortment of baggage. A friend who survived junior high with Sam and who understands why Sam hasn't been home in fifteen years, and a husband who thinks she should go.

Samantha Stark has a ready made list of excuses to not go back, but even though they top the list, she knows...it's not about the cookies.

Interview with Devon Crowe about the book.

What is the book about? And what do you want people to take from it?

The book is about emotional baggage and how long we tend to lug it around. I think what I want most for people to get from it is that most of the baggage we carry was packed by a ten year old, and kids don't always make the best choices about what's important enough to pack away, and what you need to leave behind. ...read more...
* * * * *​

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Thumper, should your books be read in any specific order?  Same question to Max, please.  ;D  I've purchased all of them and don't want to wreck the continuity, if there is an order.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SongbirdVB (but you can call me 641) said:
Thumper, should your books be read in any specific order? Same question to Max, please. ;D I've purchased all of them and don't want to wreck the continuity, if there is an order.
Charybdis, As Simple As That, and Finding Father Rabbit, in that order. It's Not About The Cookies stands alone. (=sniff...it's lonely...)

Diary of a Mad Housecat, then Something Of Yours Will Meet A Toothy Death for Max; The Rules can be read without having read either of those, though his sense of humor might be more apparent if you read his first book first.

Yes, I said it.

HIS sense of humor... :D

edit: I should read ahead, eh?

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Thumper, I've split this conversation out from the Bargain Books and "re-subjected" it based on our new structure. (I PM'd you on this.) Feel free to fix the subject!
::)

Betsy

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I might have to get at least one of these.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Go ahead, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Thumper, I've split this conversation out from the Bargain Books and "re-subjected" it based on our new structure. (I PM'd you on this.) Feel free to fix the subject!
I probably would have titled it "Cheap Crapola From Thumper" so it might be better if I just leave it...

;)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Thumper said:
I probably would have titled it "Cheap Crapola From Thumper" so it might be better if I just leave it...

;)
I'm tellin' Max you said that. If he's at ALL like my cat you had best be careful putting your shoes on, who knows WHAT he'll put in there?! ;D

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
In the books and on his blog, Max usually threatens to leave those types of presents on her pillow... :D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Thumper said:

;)
LOL! You are too funny. Gonna have to buy a book.

Betsy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thumper is on my list of favorite authors, you cannot go wrong.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
Thumper is on my list of favorite authors, you cannot go wrong.
Same here. When I first saw these I skimmed the samples of two of them then went straight to Amazon and clicked on every single one. Sometimes you can just tell.

Melissa

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I just bought Max's book on The Rules.  My cat is 8 years old - it might be a little late to find out what she really wants.  But I am sure that her highness will be grateful for any tips that Max can give me to make her life better.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SongbirdVB said:
I'm tellin' Max you said that.
Max knows I'm cheap. He'd probably tell you I'm so tight I can bend quarters with my buttcheeks.

We won't go into how he knows this...

;)

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
mumsicalwhimsy said:

It is 1.59 and cute. I am not at all a cat person. Just never been exposed. So, this was an interesting insight into this regal creature.
Thanks I downloaded a sample I have a feeling i will be buying all 3 books. I also just found the order of the books above. I was in such a rush to find out the first title. I did not read all the posts.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Thumper said:
Still on sale...marketing dood hasn't asked about raising the prices and I'm not bringing it up...

and Max's wonderous tomes...

all under $2 each.
Now I have bought all your books. Now I just need to find time to read them. Good books at a Great Price you cannot beat that.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anne said:
Now I just need to find time to read them.
You mean there are better things to do???
I'm wounded.
:D

I'm going nuts trying to find time to read everything I want and still get any work done...I really need about 6 mores hours in each day.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts