Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this morning, I did my 6AM Kindle check, and to my utter surprise, the status has changed from Not Yet Shipped, to Shipping Soon!!!! I did my little happy dance, and then had to get on with life. From previous Amazon experience, orders only stay in "Shipping Soon" for a few hours. However, my kindle has been in this status all day long. Does anybody remember how long their Kindle was in "Shipping Soon", or can clarify exactly what this means. Does this mean there's a Kindle with my name on it somewhere? Thanks all.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey there Kimblee!

Sorry you are having to wait...I know the anticipation is so hard.  Maybe shipping soon means they are packing/labeling it and getting ready to send it right out!

I just had to say hi...I saw your Spring Awakening pic and I love that play!  Just bought tix for the Tampa show!  :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spiritdancer said:
Hey there Kimblee!

Sorry you are having to wait...I know the anticipation is so hard. Maybe shipping soon means they are packing/labeling it and getting ready to send it right out!

I just had to say hi...I saw your Spring Awakening pic and I love that play! Just bought tix for the Tampa show! :D
The anticipation is hard. I have 2 day, so I'll know as soon as it ships when it will be here. The real question is thurs or fri?

And re: Spring Awakening. Best. Musical. Ever. BLATANT PROMOTION WARNING!!! Go visit The Guilty Ones, the premier Spring Awakening Fan Site. (forum.theguiltyones.org) You'll find a great community (almost as good as this one!) over there as well.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hey Kimblee! Glad to hear of the new shipping status. I can't really help you as I placed my original order on October 28 and it shipped out that day. Hope you get your "welcome" email and "your oder has shipped" email soon!

G

·
Generally the way I understand "Shipping soon", is they have it in the warehouse and it is ready to be labled and set up for the next phase which is shipping. 

Since so many Kindles are shipping it may take them a bit longer to get though them all.  It will probably ship today and if i does, you will have it by Friday.  If not then you wont see it until Monday because they don't ship or deliver on weekends.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Any news on the shipping status, Kimblee?  Since we ordered on the same day I've got to hope my order status will be changing soon as well.  Still "not yet shipped" for me.  Sigh.

This is keeeeeellling me!  :'(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SongbirdVB said:
Any news on the shipping status, Kimblee? Since we ordered on the same day I've got to hope my order status will be changing soon as well. Still "not yet shipped" for me. Sigh.

This is keeeeeellling me! :'(
Yup. It shipped yesterday, and since I have 2 day, It will get her tomorrow. I'm excited out of my skin. ;D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VAMPYRE! Is it shipping soon? That's so exciting for you! You'll probably have it tomorrow...or friday at the latest!

WOO HOO!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vampyre said:
no I was dancing for you..no joy here.
I'm sorry. I feel like such a jerk now. I just kind of assumed....well, you know what happens when you assume things!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vampyre said:
No harm done...it'll come.
you're a poet and you didn't even know it!

I couldn't resist. ::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts