Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my friends,

I'm trying to download The Count of Monte Cristo to my Kindle, but there are so many!  I love that book.  It's my favorite book, but I don't know which one to pick.  I don't want to download all of the samples.  If anybody, here, knows which one to recommend, I would greatly appreciate it.  Gracias.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have this on my K1 and was just trying to decide what to read next.  Now you have inspired me to read this next.  :)  What is that you love about it? 

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I did a review of one, in kindle format on Amazon. It cost about a dollar, and it is the unabridged. Which, you would be missing a lot of fun if you get the abridged. Some one commented on my review that it is available free, but at the time, the free one didn't have the authors notes and history of the times, ect. Also, the free one didn't have an active table of contents at the time. That may have changed I don't know. Here is the link to the Amazon one though: http://www.amazon.com/The-Count-of-Monte-Cristo/dp/B00124CI94/ref=cm_cr-mr-img . I hope it is ok to put the link here, if it isn't mods feel free to remove it.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
red1 said:
I did a review of one, in kindle format on Amazon. It cost about a dollar, and it is the unabridged. Which, you would be missing a lot of fun if you get the abridged. Some one commented on my review that it is available free, but at the time, the free one didn't have the authors notes and history of the times, ect. Also, the free one didn't have an active table of contents at the time. That may have changed I don't know. Here is the link to the Amazon one though: http://www.amazon.com/The-Count-of-Monte-Cristo/dp/B00124CI94/ref=cm_cr-mr-img . I hope it is ok to put the link here, if it isn't mods feel free to remove it.
That's fine, but let's make it a Kindleboards link:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts