Kindle Forum banner

501 - 520 of 1438 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #501
These are two of three CoylCushions I just shipped to a KB member in Hong Kong. They turned out so nice.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
These are two of three CoylCushions I just shipped to a KB member in Hong Kong. They turned out so nice.



They are MINE - I am soooooooo happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you very much Alice :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
I have removed all items from both my web site at Zenfolio and on Facebook except the CoylCushions, fabrics and embroidery designs. I am finding that I cannot keep up with orders for other items due to the volume of orders I receive for the CoylCushions.

There are several members here who produce excellent products such as Kindle bags, purses, tote bags, etc. Give them a try and you won't be disappointed.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
The beautiful CoylCushions Alice made for my mom arrived today -- and they're gorgeous! The fabric is so soft and beautiful! I was going to take pictures, but this pic Alice posted above really captures them just perfectly. In case anyone was worried, there was no smell at all with the crushed velvet coming out of the mailing envelope. They're just perfect, and my mom is just thrilled with them! ;D

Alice, I like the tag you put on it too, with your information -- that's a great idea!! ;D

Oh, and it goes without saying, but of course Alice was a pleasure to work with, wonderful customer service, and super-fast shipping! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #507
PinkKindle said:
The beautiful CoylCushions Alice made for my mom arrived today -- and they're gorgeous! The fabric is so soft and beautiful! I was going to take pictures, but this pic Alice posted above really captures them just perfectly. In case anyone was worried, there was no smell at all with the crushed velvet coming out of the mailing envelope. They're just perfect, and my mom is just thrilled with them! ;D

Alice, I like the tag you put on it too, with your information -- that's a great idea!! ;D

Oh, and it goes without saying, but of course Alice was a pleasure to work with, wonderful customer service, and super-fast shipping! ;D
I am so pleased that your mom liked them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
Jaasy asked me to post this picture of her beautiful CoylCushion that she received today.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,811 Posts
It's here! I am using the crayon 1 for my iPad right now. They are so cute & adorable. For some reason, the photos make the pillows look taller, so I did not imagine a smaller size. I love them. My pink 1 fits in the small space where I put my kindle in my bedroom. I have my kindle standing up in it right now. :) I plan to order more.  ;D
Thank you, Alice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Toby said:
It's here! I am using the crayon 1 for my iPad right now. They are so cute & adorable. For some reason, the photos make the pillows look taller, so I did not imagine a smaller size. I love them. My pink 1 fits in the small space where I put my kindle in my bedroom. I have my kindle standing up in it right now. :) I plan to order more. ;D
Thank you, Alice!
You're welcome. I am so glad you love your new CoylCushion. Enjoy!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Just coming out of board hibernation  ;D to say that I have 3 cushions on order with Alice and can't wait to get them! Thanks again for all your help with my order, Alice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
The CoylCushion and Patricia's beautiful French Post Cards Kindle bag. What a perfect match...

Click to enlarge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
The CoylCushion and Patricia's beautiful French Post Cards Kindle bag. What a perfect match...

You two make an awesome team! Hope to see more of these beautiful combinations in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
BookLady said:
You two make an awesome team! Hope to see more of these beautiful combinations in the future.
Ask and ye shall receive!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,515 Posts
I had to order one of these for myself,

and a second CoylCushion in navy with the geisha girl for a friend. We were trying to find a platform M Edge cover for her K2, but Amazon only has a used white one, and she wanted black. I'm not going to tell her that I bought this, just hand it to her. ;)
 
501 - 520 of 1438 Posts
Top