Kindle Forum banner

541 - 560 of 1438 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
My pink flamingos arrived today.  It looks great...first class work.  I didn't expect it today since you just shipped it on Sat.  The fleece is very soft.  It is great with my iPad and kindle.  It makes typing on my iPad very easy. 

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yes, I love the fleece. It's soft, warm, cuddly & does hold it's shape well. The cotton is wonderful as well. I do want to get another 1 to leave in the car. Then, I was thinking, I'd like to get the phone size one for the bedroom to leave my eyeglasses & book light on. Then, I'd like to get a regular size 1 as a Christmas gift. Then, i'd like to get the largest size one for to read my large art book's. Then more people........I'll be keeping Alice busy.  ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
Jen200 said:
My pink flamingos arrived today. It looks great...first class work. I didn't expect it today since you just shipped it on Sat. The fleece is very soft. It is great with my iPad and kindle. It makes typing on my iPad very easy.
I'm glad you like it. It turned out so pretty.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
These are two of three CoylCushions I just shipped to a KB member in Hong Kong. They turned out so nice.

My CoylCushions arrived today and are even more gorgeous than in the picture. The fuchsia pink is more vibrant and the denim looks more 'natural' like well worn jeans - just the way I like it.
I can't believe how quickly they arrived.
Thank you Alice ;D

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Just got my Butterfly CoylCushion yesterday and just had to take some pictures to show off how beautiful it looks with the skin on my K3. I hadn't even thought about it until I saw them together, but the colors go so well together, and my skin has butterflies on it too. Here it is:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
manou said:
My CoylCushions arrived today and are even more gorgeous than in the picture. The fuchsia pink is more vibrant and the denim looks more 'natural' like well worn jeans - just the way I like it.
I can't believe how quickly they arrived.
Thank you Alice ;D
Thank you. I am surprised that they got there so fast. They were fun to work on. Enjoy!!!

Sent to Hong Kong on 8/4/11 and received on 8/9/11.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
Thank you. I am surprised that they got there so fast. They were fun to work on. Enjoy!!!

Sent to Hong Kong on 8/4/11 and received on 8/9/11.
That MUST be a record Alice - I am absolutely amazed and very happy :D
PS: I absolutely love the hand feel of the canvas, it' a winner :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just have to say Alice is a class act.  It took me longer to decide on fabric then it took for her to make and send them to me.  I ended up ordering 2 CoylCushions as gifts on Friday 8/5.  She mailed them Saturday 8/6 and I received them yesterday Monday 8/8.  Now I have to mail her the purple fabric I purchased for her to make my CoylCushion. 

·
Registered
214 Posts
PurpleShell said:
I just have to say Alice is a class act. It took me longer to decide on fabric then it took for her to make and send them to me. I ended up ordering 2 CoylCushions as gifts on Friday 8/5. She mailed them Saturday 8/6 and I received them yesterday Monday 8/8. Now I have to mail her the purple fabric I purchased for her to make my CoylCushion.
Oh, that will be fun to see! What type of fabric? Please have Alice post the pictures when the CoylCushion is finished so we can all admire it. :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
PurpleShell said:
I just have to say Alice is a class act. It took me longer to decide on fabric then it took for her to make and send them to me. I ended up ordering 2 CoylCushions as gifts on Friday 8/5. She mailed them Saturday 8/6 and I received them yesterday Monday 8/8. Now I have to mail her the purple fabric I purchased for her to make my CoylCushion.
Thank you...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #551
manou said:
That MUST be a record Alice - I am absolutely amazed and very happy :D
PS: I absolutely love the hand feel of the canvas, it' a winner :)
I think the post office guardian angel is looking over me. The only package that got hung up was one I sent to Canada. It was held at customs, opened and re-sealed. They must have thought something funny was inside when they squeezed it. Next time, I'll list the items as "beannie bags". They still might open them. So far, I've sent CoylCushions all over the world and the post is very fast.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Alice,
Another question and thought I would ask here in case others were wondering too.

Would the smaller embroidery designs work on the phone size CoylCushion?  The designs vary but are usually 2-3"x3-4" so they look like they would fit but wasn't sure if there was enough fabric surrounding this to fit in the hoop.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #553
maries said:
Alice,
Another question and thought I would ask here in case others were wondering too.

Would the smaller embroidery designs work on the phone size CoylCushion? The designs vary but are usually 2-3"x3-4" so they look like they would fit but wasn't sure if there was enough fabric surrounding this to fit in the hoop.

thanks.
I would say that a small initial or flower would work on a phone cushion. About 3" x 3" maximum.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Here are 2 of my beautiful custom CoylCushions I received yesterday. I've just had under 24 hours with them, and I don't know what I did without them. I love these batiks I found at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and Alice got them to me so quickly. Thanks again, Alice!

The green is the Oversized (which I got for large hardbacks mainly, but it works well for everyone else), and the stars is the phone size. Looking forward to my regular sized one, and I'll definitely be back for more. :D

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Jen200 said:
My pink flamingos arrived today. It looks great...first class work. I didn't expect it today since you just shipped it on Sat. The fleece is very soft. It is great with my iPad and kindle. It makes typing on my iPad very easy.
DecalGirl just released some new decals. I thought of the pink flamingo CoylCushion when I saw this one:
http://www.decalgirl.com/item.view/79325

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #558
julip said:
Here are 2 of my beautiful custom CoylCushions I received yesterday. I've just had under 24 hours with them, and I don't know what I did without them. I love these batiks I found at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and Alice got them to me so quickly. Thanks again, Alice!

The green is the Oversized (which I got for large hardbacks mainly, but it works well for everyone else), and the stars is the phone size. Looking forward to my regular sized one, and I'll definitely be back for more. :D

They turned out so nice. You did a good job picking out the fabric. Jo-Ann's is one of my favorite places to buy fabric.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
Kindlegirl sent me the material to make a CoylCushion and a phone cushion.

For those of you who would like a "Colts" CoylCushion, I don't have the material so I can't make any unless you send me the fabric.

Click to enlarge

541 - 560 of 1438 Posts