Kindle Forum banner

581 - 600 of 1438 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #581
Two new CoylCushions I mailed out today. One is a new fabric that I will be placing on my web site along with several others that I will be receiving tomorrow.

Click to enlarge

And a shark for those of you water types...

Click to enlarge

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oooh, how exciting - this one is mine!!! Alice, it turned out even more beautiful than I had hoped. Thank you so much - I look forward to receiving and using my 3rd CoylCushion!

The shark embroidery one is awesome - lucky you who is receiving that one!

Alice Coyl said:
Two new CoylCushions I mailed out today. One is a new fabric that I will be placing on my web site along with several others that I will be receiving tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
Neo said:
Julip, I'm jealous!!!!!! Gorgeous, what a great choice!
It is a beautiful fabric and so nice to work with. I'll be posting it on my web page tomorrow along with some other new fabrics I just received.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That one must have taken forever to do...  Please say you do the embroidery with a machine that can be turned on and then just left for a while?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #589
caseyf6 said:
That one must have taken forever to do... Please say you do the embroidery with a machine that can be turned on and then just left for a while?
Actually, I have to monitor the embroidery machine. Sometimes the thread breaks or I have to change colors. The shark embroidery had 24 color changes all done by hand. I have two sewing machines. While the embroidery is sewing out, I'm making CoylCushions on the other machine. It keeps me from getting too far behind in my orders.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
Actually, I have to monitor the embroidery machine. Sometimes the thread breaks or I have to change colors. The shark embroidery had 24 color changes all done by hand. I have two sewing machines. While the embroidery is sewing out, I'm making CoylCushions on the other machine. It keeps me from getting too far behind in my orders.
Wow - you are amazing!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Alice,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you put into making our CoylCushions.  I look forward to receiving my purple one for which I just mailed you fabric.  Please free to post a picture of it here for everyone to see once it is completed.

Shelley

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #593
PurpleShell said:
Alice,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you put into making our CoylCushions. I look forward to receiving my purple one for which I just mailed you fabric. Please free to post a picture of it here for everyone to see once it is completed.

Shelley
I'll post a picture and will also let you know when I receive your fabric.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Alice, when you or others post pics of new CoylCushions, would it be too much trouble to mention if they are the CoylCushions with removable covers? I think most of us would be interested in that if it's not too much trouble.

As a side note for those who might be interested, my fleece CoylCushion with the snowflakes does have the removable cover. I first said I didn't want a removable cover because I have carpal tunnel so badly that I thought it might be too much stress on my fingers and hands. Then, my husband said he would help with any changes, so I told Alice to please make it with the removable cover. (See how patient she is in working with us who have trouble making up our minds?). I could not resist "experimenting" with my removable cover last night, and I am here to tell you that it is so easy! Alice has the Velcro closing in the CoylCushions situated so perfectly that it is a breeze to change covers. So, don't be afraid to order the removable covers; easier than changing pillow cases!

Thanks again, Alice, for all of your hard work and beautiful products. You have truly enriched our Kindle experience (and all other electronic gadgets, too!).

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi Alice,

If we happen upon a fabric that we like and want to send it to you to make a CoylCushion how much material do we need to get?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
BookLady said:
Alice, when you or others post pics of new CoylCushions, would it be too much trouble to mention if they are the CoylCushions with removable covers? I think most of us would be interested in that if it's not too much trouble.

As a side note for those who might be interested, my fleece CoylCushion with the snowflakes does have the removable cover. I first said I didn't want a removable cover because I have carpal tunnel so badly that I thought it might be too much stress on my fingers and hands. Then, my husband said he would help with any changes, so I told Alice to please make it with the removable cover. (See how patient she is in working with us who have trouble making up our minds?). I could not resist "experimenting" with my removable cover last night, and I am here to tell you that it is so easy! Alice has the Velcro closing in the CoylCushions situated so perfectly that it is a breeze to change covers. So, don't be afraid to order the removable covers; easier than changing pillow cases!

Thanks again, Alice, for all of your hard work and beautiful products. You have truly enriched our Kindle experience (and all other electronic gadgets, too!).
Great info. Thanks.

I can't wait to get mine with a removable cover! I haven't seen pics yet so not sure if it is done or just not photographed. The cover is for my summer kindle covers so I better start thinking of a fall one so I can change it when the time comes. ;D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
maries said:
Great info. Thanks.

I can't wait to get mine with a removable cover! I haven't seen pics yet so not sure if it is done or just not photographed. The cover is for my summer kindle covers so I better start thinking of a fall one so I can change it when the time comes. ;D
Thanks BookLady. Maries...yours is on its way today. I have taken pictures and will post shortly. I have to pack everthing up so my wonderful hubby can take them to the post office. Your removable cover turned out beautiful. I think you will be pleased...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
Thanks BookLady. Maries...yours is on its way today. I have taken pictures and will post shortly. I have to pack everthing up so my wonderful hubby can take them to the post office. Your removable cover turned out beautiful. I think you will be pleased...
Yeah!!!!! I can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #600
Maries ordered a CoylCushion base and provided her own material for a removable cover. It turned out so well. Here is a picture:

Click to enlarge

She also ordered a green fleece embroideried phone cushion. Here it is:

Click to enlarge

581 - 600 of 1438 Posts