Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buttercup said:
Tennix, I think you might just be able to hear your Kindle if it weren't for the hat :eek:
But... then so could the CIA, the aliens, and everybody else who is listening in!
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please excuse my beloved Life Partner. He gets this way sometimes, but I really wish you would not encourage him so. When he starts with the Seinfeld references, sometimes it is too late.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LuckyRainbow said:
Please excuse my beloved Life Partner. He gets this way sometimes, but I really wish you would not encourage him so. When he starts with the Seinfeld references, sometimes it is too late.
Wasn't it already too late when I made a 2001 reference, Dave? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
Keep on with the Seinfeld quotes, I'll appreciate 'em!!
Sorry Lucky...didn't mean to encourage  ;D
Wait, yes I did. 
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Um, darling, aren't you supposed to be WORKING?
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LuckyRainbow said:
Um, darling, aren't you supposed to be WORKING?
I just sold a $30 bottle of wine. I earned a break. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
OK, I gotta know... are you 2 in the same location right now or what?? The reason I ask is that back in our chatting days, the hubby and I would be chatting with each other while our computers were only about 15 feet apart!  :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
I just sold a $30 bottle of wine. I earned a break. ;)
Bacardi Jim, he sells wine...tell me, Jim, do you own a liquor store?

Leslie, doing some sleuthing here...
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leslie said:
Bacardi Jim, he sells wine...tell me, Jim, do you own a liquor store?

Leslie, doing some sleuthing here...
I don't OWN a liquor store, but I work in one.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Angela said:
OK, I gotta know... are you 2 in the same location right now or what?? The reason I ask is that back in our chatting days, the hubby and I would be chatting with each other while our computers were only about 15 feet apart! :)
At the time, we were 5.2 miles apart.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leslie said:
So what would you recommend for an unoaked chardonnay?

L
St. Supery, Kim Crawford, & Wishing Tree (perhaps the only Aussie chard. I like.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
St. Supery, Kim Crawford, & Wishing Tree (perhaps the only Aussie chard. I like.)
Thank you, I'll go shopping tomorrow! And report back...

L
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top