Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Sarcina finds a magic hat hidden in a forgotten room, odd things start happening. Her pet rat begins to talk and she discovers a hidden library filled with mystical books tended by a persnickety mole. It's only when the Shadows start laughing that she starts to worry and what about the ominous bird man? Could he be planing something for Sarcina, something dreadful?

Sarcina and the Shadows (The Dreadful Diaries)

I've been writing for a number of years, but the process of publishing seemed monumental. I'm glad for the Kindle market and very excited. I hope you enjoy my book and the wonderful cover art by my friend Patrick Webster.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought I would give my thread a bump and take the opportunity to add a few bits I neglected to mention.  You know, just important things such as the intended audience.  Sarcina is a dark fantasy intended for teens or older, filled with cobwebs, gloom and a young girls search for acceptance.  If you enjoy The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey then this book is for you.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My weekly bump comes a bit late.  I've been busy this past week, seems like I've been all over LA.  I did manage to get a draft copy finished of Rosary and the Ravens, the second volume of the Dreadful Diaries and I'm excited to get working on revisions.  I have some wonderful and honest friends that aren't afraid to tell me when something is wrong.  I feel I'm getting better every day and each story is a mountain to climb, but man is the view worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.