Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark me slow... I just noticed my "Likes" are gone.  Can't find them on any other book.  Shoot.  What happened?  Did A-zon make a formal announcement on the subject?  Miss them little critters.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I believe they went just after the tags went, although both are still on the UK site. It is annoying that we are not kept in the loop - or perhaps there is an announcement/update section on Amazon that I am not aware of.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yup, I asked the same question on here a few days ago. Likes and tags are gone from the US store. I liked them too because no one could ever give you a one-star like.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ardin said:
Yup, I asked the same question on here a few days ago. Likes and tags are gone from the US store. I liked them too because no one could ever give you a one-star like.
Or a gold-plated Like. But I like your anti-negative reasoning better.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My likes and tags were gone a month ago, but then on a random page, I'll see one for a while.

Then they are gone again.

I'm ambivalent on them.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
LisaGraceBooks said:
I wish they would get rid of the tags on my UK books/ Some sh**flake went in and pegged my angel fantasy as zombie, dystopian, etc.
Can you not get someone from the UK to pop in and remove the inappropriate tag, Lisa?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts