Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In January 2012, I know a lot of us picked up a bunch of 87th Precinct novels on sale.  Cop Hater wasn't available on Kindle then.  It is now, at $2.99, as part of the January "100 books."

Not sure if this was mentioned before and I missed it.

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
It's also a KOLL book - just went on my Wish List and may be my next borrow. I think I did get a couple of those 87th Precinct books last year.

Not that I need to get sucked into yet another series.... ::)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up, Betsy. Even though there are still some missing here and there, it's nice to at least get the first in the series in addition to the bunches I bought last year.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steph H said:
Thanks for the heads-up, Betsy. Even though there are still some missing here and there, it's nice to at least get the first in the series in addition to the bunches I bought last year.
That's what I thought. I haven't checked the whole series; there might be more that were released other than that one. I was checking out the January 100 and saw it. Haven't been back to see if there were any more.

Betsy

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Relevant but not necessarily worth a new separate thread -- book #50 (The Last Dance), which also wasn't available during the mega-deal in January 2012, is available as one of today's Daily Deals for $1.99. I started reading the series recently and though I've had to skip a few that still aren't Kindle-ized yet, it's been a lot of fun. I'm on 35 or 36, I think. So it's nice to have one of the "didn't have's" pop up on sale before I get to it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts