Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 26 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
I have a cookbook on my Kindle.  I wouldn't assume all cookbooks are formatted this way, but the book I have has a very extensive table of contents; each entry on the table of contents takes you to that portion of the book when clicked.

The first part of the table of contents is by section (i.e. appetizers, poultry, breads, desserts, etc) and the second part of the contents page lists every individual recipe.  It's pretty easy to use.

· Registered
149 Posts
Anju,

It is the Ultrametabolism Cookbook by Mark Hyman.  If I was fancy, I would post a link.  But I'm still a Dr. Seuss.

Not sure what is included in the sample, but you could try downloading one to see how it is set up.

· Registered
149 Posts
Anju said:
here's the link - I think - I am still learning how to do this ;D

Doesn't look like I can take advantage of this, difficult to get some things here that don't cost an arm and two legs.

oh well -
Looks like that is a link to the hardcover edition. But the Kindle edition was still $16.47!! It was only $9.99 when I bought it several months ago.

1 - 4 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.