Kindle Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1424 Posts

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
Thank you Geoffrey! I was trying to decide what to read in front of the fireplace over the weekend and you just answered that question for me!

Lattes, Ladyfingers, and Lies

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Thank you so much for me gift. Its too hot to handle, too hot for KB to post a link I think  8) :p. Its "After Hours" by Cara McKenna. I think his pants might be a tad bit low for the rules, not sure.

And yes, that should warm me up now that its gotten cold. We had like 31 over night here  :eek: :eek:. I went out this morning in 34 degrees  :eek:. Mind you, I don't have like a big thick winter jacket. Just transition types. So layers it is. Short sleeve, long sleeve, sweater and then my faux leather jacket. Couple of days hopefully only of this. Back to the low 70's by monday.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thank you so much, Geoffrey for . It is very cold here too, I believe tonight goes down to 17 brrr. Perfect weather to wrap up with a new book!

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,358
Geoffrey said:
TammyC, Thank you! I was thinking about just pulling the trigger on this one and you beat me to it ....

I just finished this last night. It's a short book but highly emotional. It's the author's first novel so he has some technical growth, but this punched me right in the feels and I'm still emotional this morning. This is the story of a man who outlived his spouse's death and is picking himself back up again superimposed over the story of how they met.

1341 - 1360 of 1424 Posts